Old May 12th 04, 12:33 PM
Michael Bryant

Default Berg's Family Blames US

From Google News:

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/a...how/671202.cms

Michael Bryant, WA4009SWL
Louisville, KY
R75, S800, RX320, SW77, ICF2010K,
DX398, 7600G, 6800W, RF2200, 7600A
GE SRll, Pro-2006, Pro-2010, Pro-76
(remove "nojunk" to reply)
Old May 12th 04, 12:35 PM
N8KDV

Michael Bryant wrote:

From Google News:

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/a...how/671202.cms

I'm sure al-Qaida appreciates your support Fat Boy.

Old May 12th 04, 12:52 PM
Phil Wheeler

Bad luck, but a reach to blame the government for his later capture and
death. If they needed to send FBI agents to verify his identity, he
must not have been carrying proper papers (e.g., an American passport).
And why was he detained at the roadblock in the first place?

Phil

From Google News:

Old May 12th 04, 01:57 PM
Stinger

"Michael Bryant" wrote in message
From Google News:

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/a...how/671202.cms

Michael Bryant, WA4009SWL
Louisville, KY
R75, S800, RX320, SW77, ICF2010K,
DX398, 7600G, 6800W, RF2200, 7600A
GE SRll, Pro-2006, Pro-2010, Pro-76
(remove "nojunk" to reply)

As usual, you're with the "blame America first!" crowd (my new phrase for
liberals -- after all, everybody that disagrees with you is now a "neocon."

Use your head for something besides a hat-holder.

Let's say that you just found from a TV news reporter out that your own son
was brutally beheaded by Islamic fundamentalists, on video for propaganda
purposes.

Now, how rational are you going to be for the next few days?

-- Stinger

Old May 12th 04, 04:51 PM
Pete

Nothing shown, only sound. Has anyone even thought how hard it would be to
behead someone with just a big knife?

Old May 12th 04, 05:55 PM
BDK

In article ,
says...

Michael Bryant wrote:

From Google News:

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/a...how/671202.cms

I'm sure al-Qaida appreciates your support Fat Boy.

I'm probably gonna regret saying this, but why don't you grow up??

BDK
Old May 12th 04, 06:21 PM
m II

Stinger wrote:

As usual, you're with the "blame America first!" crowd (my new phrase for
liberals -- after all, everybody that disagrees with you is now a "neocon."

Looks like Michael Berg has something to say too. Is HE anti American?
I've been worried about human right ever since the Patriot Act. This guy
seems to have the SAME concerns.

I see you can having a real problem with this. The Hero Berg and his
traitor father. How do you explain the father's politics?

''I think a lot of people are fed up with the lack of civil rights
this thing has caused,'' Michael Berg said. ''I don't think this
administration is committed to democracy.''

http://www.boston.com/dailynews/133/...Berg_de:.shtml

http://tinyurl.com/253dm
Old May 12th 04, 07:23 PM
MnMikew

"Dirk Bruere at Neopax" wrote in message
It's very hard. Even the middle age executioners, with an axe, had to
swing more than once on the odd occasion. Hunters usually use a saw, not
a knife, to sever the spinal column. The guy with the knife had to have
superhuman strength to do it.

Not really. Anyone who has ever field dressed a deer knows that.

Old May 12th 04, 08:00 PM
m II

-=jd=- wrote:

Superhuman strength? Hardly. Do you need links to other vids of muslims
doing the same thing with knives? In any event, how would you know?

Some valid points snipped.

These sites told me more than I'll ever want to know about beheading.

You want something serrated for a beheading.
http://cellar.org/iotd.php?threadid=103

http://www.aarrgghh.com/no_way/beheading.htm

Beheading requires a skilled headsman if it is to be at all humane and
not infrequently several blows are required to sever the head. It took
three blows to remove Mary Queen of Scot's head at Fotheringhay Castle
in 1587.

http://www.richard.clark32.btinternet.co.uk/behead.html

Old May 13th 04, 12:34 AM
Bigot

"-=jd=-" wrote in message
So I'm in a sarcastic mood! Sue me!

What part of headless corpse did you NOT understand?
Unless and until the dna is checked, without the head there is little left
to identify him as Berg.

Lancer's family Uncle Hal CB 10 December 11th 04 07:36 AM
Family to finish John Peel book Mike Terry Broadcasting 0 December 2nd 04 05:56 PM
Raffle results for W4AN's family Bob W. Boatanchors 0 May 25th 04 05:23 PM
Forward all Bryant's Posts To Nick Berg's Family Tracy Fort Shortwave 27 May 12th 04 10:49 PM
Taking Back the Group - Family Learns of Evacuation over the Scanner Taking Back the Group Scanner 0 July 22nd 03 01:03 AM