Old June 2nd 04, 07:37 PM
Jim Nazium

Default For cry baby Brenda Ann...

I remember you crying a few months ago that there are no "good" jobs available,
and only burger flipping positions.

Are you aware, Brenda Ann, that the NEW CEO of McDonalds started off his career
as a FRY COOK at Mickey D's??????????????

Sorry Brenda Ann. Not everyone can start at the top like the folks in your
liberal fantasy world. Some have to EARN their way to the top.

Best Wishes from Jim

--
Use our news server 'news.foorum.com' from anywhere.
More details at: http://nnrpinfo.go.foorum.com/

Old June 3rd 04, 04:57 AM
Brenda Ann Dyer

"Jim Nazium" wrote in message

I remember you crying a few months ago that there are no "good" jobs

available,
and only burger flipping positions.

Are you aware, Brenda Ann, that the NEW CEO of McDonalds started off his

career
as a FRY COOK at Mickey D's??????????????

Sorry Brenda Ann. Not everyone can start at the top like the folks in

your
liberal fantasy world. Some have to EARN their way to the top.

Lemmee see.. for one, I wasn't 'crying' about anything. I was stating a
fact. There are very very few decent paying jobs out there, and most people
that have to start at the bottom are generally KEPT at the bottom.

I'm happy for the new CEO of McDonald's... I'm glad he was able to earn his
way to the top. I very much believe in rewards for hard work.. I wish more
people got them.

And my so-called 'liberal fantasy world' is occupied by people who bust
their asses to make a buck and try to keep a roof over their heads and feed
their families. In case you haven't noticed, the majority of the people
paying taxes to support social programs are the largely liberal working
class (union members, etc.).. or doesn't 'working class' mean anything to
you?

Old June 3rd 04, 07:27 AM
Mike Terry

"Jim Nazium" wrote in message

I remember you crying a few months ago that there are no "good" jobs

available,
and only burger flipping positions.

Relevance to rec.radio.shortwave? Please be sensible and find a relevant
newsgroup.

Thank you.

Old June 3rd 04, 12:35 PM
Jim Douglas

Well he probably started 50+ years ago, when stuff like internal promotion
happened. Stories like this today are few and very far between. Most of the
folks at McD's today don't speak english, which is typically required in
business today. Business today is all about $$, forget the employee and
their needs, how much $$ can we earn, steal, take, get, hide, spend!

Old June 3rd 04, 02:08 PM
Burr

Give 'em hell Brenda!!!

Old June 3rd 04, 03:08 PM
Neil Bell

On 02 Jun 2004 18:37:43 GMT, Jim Nazium wrote:
BS artist hiding his real identity - what a jerk

I remember you crying a few months ago that there are no "good" jobs available,
and only burger flipping positions.

Are you aware, Brenda Ann, that the NEW CEO of McDonalds started off his career
as a FRY COOK at Mickey D's??????????????

Sorry Brenda Ann. Not everyone can start at the top like the folks in your
liberal fantasy world. Some have to EARN their way to the top.

Best Wishes from Jim

Neil Bell

"Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully
as when they do it from religious conviction."
-- Blaise Pascal

For e-mail replies remove the "notreally."
Old June 3rd 04, 04:21 PM
Mike Terry

"Neil Bell" wrote in message
On 02 Jun 2004 18:37:43 GMT, Jim Nazium wrote:
BS artist hiding his real identity - what a jerk

Sorry, please do not post irrelevant and impolite items such as this here,
this group is about shortwave radio.

Thank you.

Old June 3rd 04, 05:40 PM
Rose Busch

On Thu, 3 Jun 2004 12:57:36 +0900, "Brenda Ann Dyer"
wrote:

And my so-called 'liberal fantasy world' is occupied by people who bust
their asses to make a buck and try to keep a roof over their heads and feed
their families. In case you haven't noticed, the majority of the people
paying taxes to support social programs are the largely liberal working
class (union members, etc.).. or doesn't 'working class' mean anything to
you?

union members and working in the same sentence; an oxymoron if there
ever was one.

magic band and baby monitors PDRUNEN Homebrew 8 July 22nd 04 01:19 AM
To Brenda Ann: Re Subject Headings Michael Bryant Shortwave 1 June 2nd 04 05:53 AM
Canadians alleviate the guilt from baby killings by using Cannabis. Shortwave 9 April 29th 04 11:19 PM
Brenda Ann, ot drifter Shortwave 4 January 30th 04 03:46 PM
Regarding Brenda Brian Hill Shortwave 4 January 30th 04 08:36 AM