Old June 22nd 04, 02:28 AM
little vinny

On Mon, 21 Jun 2004 23:49:40 GMT, curmudg@eon (Curmudgeon) wrote:

On Mon, 21 Jun 2004 19:46:24 -0400, little vinny wrote:

On Mon, 21 Jun 2004 23:16:41 GMT, curmudg@eon (Curmudgeon) wrote:

On Tue, 22 Jun 2004 09:09:32 +1000 (EST), "Radio Frequency" wrote:

all i see is steve lare steve lare steve lare, what did he do to
deserve all the negative attention?

He's a spammer/flooder. He spammed the group for months. A couple of weeks ago I and 25 close friends mail bombed his service provider with
complaints. They threatened to cut off his Internet Access if he didn't shape up. He stopped spamming the group for now but I'm just waiting until he
does it again so I can get his account terminated for good. He's bad news. Don't talk to him. Most people avoid him like the plague.

Too bad you have offered little to this group. Steve is one of the top
technical posters in this group.

little vinny

Correction Tracy,

Steve WAS one of the top flooders in the group. It had nothing to do with technical and everything to do with degrading Michael Bryant. He's a
****ant and now he doesn't dare try it again or he knows 26 of us will slam ISERV with complaints. He's walking a fine line and I'm looking forward to
being the one that makes him fall. g

Why? Bryannt deserved most of what he got!

little vinny
Old June 22nd 04, 02:32 AM
dxAce

Curmudgeon wrote:

On Mon, 21 Jun 2004 21:00:05 -0400, dxAce wrote:

Curmudgeon wrote:

On Mon, 21 Jun 2004 20:43:01 -0400, dxAce wrote:

Curmudgeon wrote:

On Mon, 21 Jun 2004 19:34:15 -0400, dxAce wrote:

Curmudgeon wrote:

On Tue, 22 Jun 2004 09:09:32 +1000 (EST), "Radio Frequency" wrote:

all i see is steve lare steve lare steve lare, what did he do to
deserve all the negative attention?

He's a spammer/flooder. He spammed the group for months. A couple of weeks ago I and 25 close friends mail bombed his service provider with
complaints.

The really funny thing is trying to imagine you with '25 close friends'.

You didn't think it was funny when ISERV got mail bombed by 25 different people and told you to cease and desist did you? VBEG

Amazing what a SPNAKING will do for your sense of humor huh Spam Boy?

Once again, 'tard, Iserv has made no contact with me regarding this matter.

What matter is that Stevie? According to you there is no matter. If there is no matter than why are you going out of your way to deny it.

I'm denying it because you insist that Iserv has contacted me. They have not.

Then why did you stop spamming the group the day after we mail bombed ISERV my little marionette?

I guess you'll think what you want to think, incorrect as it may be. If you mail bombed Iserv then I suppose that is a matter between you and Iserv.

Iserv has made no contact with me whatsoever regarding anything that happens here in this newsgroup, or any mail bombing that may or may not have
occurred.

I suggest you find something a bit more lucrative to occupy your time, or at the very least get yourself a shortwave radio to listen to.

Old June 22nd 04, 02:55 AM
dxAce

Curmudgeon wrote:

Curmudgeon wrote:

[...]

I've not stopped being here one single day... what the hell are you talking about?

Do you know, or are you a doper like Bryant?

Who said you stopped being here my little poodle? Don't change the subject to try and evade the question.

I'll put it to you in simple terms because from your frequent references to drugs I assume you must be a user and probably high right now.

Why did you stop posting 80 off topic messages a day harassing Michael Bryant and start posting less than 10 on topic messages a day the day after
ISERV got mail bombed with compaints about you?

Bryant disappeared? Coincidence? Darned if I know.

One thing for sure, ISERV never made any contact with me.

But keep dancing and dreaming your dreams, be they drug induced or not!

Steve
Holland, MI
Drake R7, R8 and R8B

http://www.iserv.net/~n8kdv/dxpage.htm

Old June 22nd 04, 08:16 AM
longwave

little vinny wrote:

On Mon, 21 Jun 2004 23:16:41 GMT, curmudg@eon (Curmudgeon) wrote:

On Tue, 22 Jun 2004 09:09:32 +1000 (EST), "Radio Frequency" wrote:

all i see is steve lare steve lare steve lare, what did he do to
deserve all the negative attention?

He's a spammer/flooder. He spammed the group for months. A couple of weeks ago I and 25 close friends mail bombed his service provider with
complaints. They threatened to cut off his Internet Access if he didn't shape up. He stopped spamming the group for now but I'm just waiting until he
does it again so I can get his account terminated for good. He's bad news. Don't talk to him. Most people avoid him like the plague.

Too bad you have offered little to this group. Steve is one of the top
technical posters in this group.

little vinny

If that's true, imagine what he could have contributed to the group
during the past few weeks instead of hundreds of OT posts.

Old June 22nd 04, 03:07 PM
bowlagooglie

"Radio Frequency" wrote in message
news:cWV2ZXJ5.46597b05d37dcdefed32c8d5c45d1c71@108 7859372.nulluser.com...
all i see is steve lare steve lare steve lare, what did he do to
deserve all the negative attention?

WELCOME !!

This group is called rec.radio.shortwave. It's for talking about shortwave
radio kooks and the programs broadcast therupon.

Unfortunately of late, every nutcake crystal-rubbing, bunny-hugging, tree-
sitting, tofu-eating, Volvo-driving, whale-watching, New-Age,
backyard-preaching, Bible-thumping, god-bothering, bigfoot-chasing,
spoon-bending, remote-viewing, star-gazing, reverse-swearing,
reptile-****ing, carpet-munching, fudge-packing, toad-licking,
goat-sucking, Clinton-loving, flame-trolling, pamphlet-peddling,
horoscope-reading, alien abductee seems to think it's fun to post his
or her juvenile dreck into r.r.s.

Not only that, but we're also plagued by every goddam hypocritical,
brain-dead, mega-dittoing, Reagan-worshipping, Newtie-following,
Clinton-bashing, Hillary-hating, gun-hugging, miltia-joining, bunny-
bopping, forest-raping, earth-paving, river-damming, species-
exterminating, ozone-trashing, pickup-with-gun-rack-driving,
Medicare- killing, tax-avoiding, mind-controlling,
urban-legend-quoting, trickle-downing, "liberal"-hating, gay-bashing,
femiNazi-spewing, hate-spouting, Bible-quoting, Moral Mafia,
jack-booted,cross-burning, Klan-joining, Commie-baiting,
conspiracy-theorist, neo-Nazi, crypto- Fascist, radical-right-wing
ditto-head that comes down the pike.

Then, when a few of us shred these senile fathead
refugees from 14.313 and 75 Meters to bits by debunking
their favorite fantasy, they start whining like stuck hogs.
Please lurk before you make an ass of yourself, then:
If you can't stand the heat, stay the hell out of our newsgroup.

------- "This is not a gentle place. They often forget to put their
dentures in"

Old June 22nd 04, 05:22 PM
dxAce

Curmudgeon wrote:

On Tue, 22 Jun 2004 10:07:56 -0400, "bowlagooglie" wrote:

[...]

.
Well said bro.

I'm recruiting people to complain to ISERV the next time Steve Lare spams the group. My goal is 100 people all complaining at the same time. He'll
get a major SPNAKING and this time we'll get him terminated. What do you say? Are you down?

Good luck!

Old June 22nd 04, 05:33 PM
dxAce

Curmudgeon wrote:

On Tue, 22 Jun 2004 12:22:44 -0400, dxAce wrote:

Curmudgeon wrote:

[...]

I can set my watch by you my little misanthropic mole. Keep jumping whenever I speak. g

Seems you jump even higher every time I speak!

| o /| _
| ___ / |__ / _
| / o \_/ _
\ ) )) Curmudgeon _
\____ ___/ \ _
\ | \ _
\|

Born to be troll©

Old June 22nd 04, 05:36 PM
dxAce

Curmudgeon wrote:

[...]

You need to set the clock in your puter. ;-)

Old June 22nd 04, 05:50 PM
RHF

Curmudgeon,

If your 'reason' for "Attacking" N8KDV was to stop him from
being the Prime Spammer & Flooder of this NewsGroup ? ? ? ?

Then Curmudgeon, what have you 'become' ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

Is the Cure any better, then the 'disease' ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

What are your 'contributions' to this NewsGroup; beyond this
Drama that is going on between N8KDV and you ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

Curmudgeon YOU ARE 'now' Public Spammer & Flooder #1 of this NewsGroup.

Beyond that, what are your actual contributions to this NewsGroup ?

Something To Think About ~ RHF
..
..
= = = ...

Old June 22nd 04, 08:04 PM
MnMikew

"Curmudgeon" curmudg@eon wrote in message
On 22 Jun 2004 09:50:15 -0700, (RHF) wrote:

You were more entertaining as the moron list. Moron.

The Apollo Hoax FAQ darla General 0 July 22nd 04 12:14 PM
Steve Lare is Warned to Stop Acting Like a Baby or his Supernews Account is Toast the captain Shortwave 3 June 11th 04 12:40 AM
Steve Lare & Michael Bryant star in Schizophrenic Girls dxAce Shortwave 8 June 7th 04 03:26 PM
Steve Lare is Warned to Stop Acting Like a Baby or his SupernewsAccount is Toast dxAce Shortwave 0 June 5th 04 01:08 PM
old motorola trunking information for archiving purposes only jack smith Scanner 0 December 12th 03 03:10 AM