Old June 27th 04, 03:20 PM
dxAce

Default Message to Bryant

Keep your spam dogs trolling.

I'm guessing that tomorrow you'll report to work at Louisville Tech like
the good little academician you are.

I'll be calling again to see if you're still employed there as they
indicated you were.

Old June 27th 04, 04:14 PM
dxAce

Curmudgeon wrote:

On Sun, 27 Jun 2004 10:20:29 -0400, dxAce wrote:

Keep your spam dogs trolling.

I'm guessing that tomorrow you'll report to work at Louisville Tech like
the good little academician you are.

I'll be calling again to see if you're still employed there as they
indicated you were.

What you are proposing is called harrassment Poodle boy.

If I were Michael g I'd have the people at Louisville Tech be on the lookout for your calls. I'd print out all emails sent to me by you. I would
print out all the slanderous things you have said about me in this newsgroup. Then I would forward them to your Internet Service Provider and the
proper authorities. It may or may not go anywhere but the sum total of your actions may amount to a big problem for you. So keep up your little
campaign Poodle boy and know that if I were Michael g I'd be taking any further threats from you very seriously and try to protect myself using the
proper channels to make sure that those threats aren't real.

There are no threats 'tard. Only assertions by MWB that he was fired, and indeed, those assertions to date, have proven to be untrue.

Good luck in your future efforts at fabrication. ;-)

Old June 27th 04, 04:21 PM
dxAce

Curmudgeon wrote:

On Sun, 27 Jun 2004 10:20:29 -0400, dxAce wrote:

Keep your spam dogs trolling.

I'm guessing that tomorrow you'll report to work at Louisville Tech like
the good little academician you are.

I'll be calling again to see if you're still employed there as they
indicated you were.

What you are proposing is called harrassment Poodle boy.

If I were Michael g I'd have the people at Louisville Tech be on the lookout for your calls. I'd print out all emails sent to me by you.

Generally speaking, all the emails sent to MWB by me have stated 'Stop emailing me you Fat Piece of ****', and those were in reply to emails initiated by
MWB.

I would
print out all the slanderous things you have said about me in this newsgroup.

And that slander might be?

Then I would forward them to your Internet Service Provider and the
proper authorities. It may or may not go anywhere but the sum total of your actions may amount to a big problem for you.

No problem here, I've not lied about having a PhD or anything else.

So keep up your little
campaign Poodle boy and know that if I were Michael g I'd be taking any further threats from you very seriously and try to protect myself using the
proper channels to make sure that those threats aren't real.

Once again, there are no threats Fat Boy, only action upon lies and fabrications.

I'll be checking with Louisville Tech in the morning, it's a toll free number!

Old June 27th 04, 04:28 PM
dxAce

Curmudgeon wrote:

[...]

And what do you think Louisville Tech will wonder about your (MWB's) postings about being 'fired' by them?

It'll be interesting, to say the least.

Fabrications? Wonder who the hell they hired that has such obvious lapses in sanity?

Old June 27th 04, 04:30 PM
dxAce

Curmudgeon wrote:

On Sun, 27 Jun 2004 10:20:29 -0400, dxAce wrote:

Keep your spam dogs trolling.

I'm guessing that tomorrow you'll report to work at Louisville Tech like
the good little academician you are.

I'll be calling again to see if you're still employed there as they
indicated you were.

What you are proposing is called harrassment Poodle boy.

No, it's not, it's called 'fact checking'.

And you'd better get your facts straight, Fat Boy!

Old June 27th 04, 04:56 PM
dxAce

Curmudgeon wrote:

On Sun, 27 Jun 2004 11:21:57 -0400, dxAce wrote:

Curmudgeon wrote:

[...]

You don't have to explain anything to me Poodle boy. If and when the time comes the facts will speak for themselves and you'll be explaining yourself
to someone who gives a ****. I've outlined a course of action that I would take if I were Michael g. Since I'm not Michael g it doesn't matter to
me what you do. Harrass the **** out of him for all I care. Just keep in mind that if I were Michael g and you were harrassing me I'd be following
the course of action I explained above to force you to stop harrassing me. You can't be too careful in this day and age knowing that someone with
possible psychological problems, without a job and plenty of time on their hands may be stalking you.

Stalking? I've never called Michael Bryant on the phone, but he's called me!

I'd be very concerned if I were Michael g.

Yep, because he's lied and fabricated! In which case I'd be concerned too!

Old June 27th 04, 05:10 PM
dxAce

Curmudgeon wrote:

Curmudgeon wrote:

[...]

Messages posted to rec.radio.shortwave by Steve Lare on 6/02/04 92
Messages posted to rec.radio.shortwave by Steve Lare on 6/27/04 22

Cmon Poodle boy keep em coming just a few more and I can start complaining to ISERV again. LOL

And I can respond to Iserv that I'm only resonding to you...? That'll be interesting.

M. Bryant Michael Bryant Shortwave 10 December 31st 03 02:20 AM
chuckie blast from the past version 4..... gw CB 0 November 10th 03 01:58 AM
chuckie blast from the past version 3..... gw CB 0 November 9th 03 02:05 AM