Old July 13th 04, 02:48 AM
Willy Everhart 10

On Mon, 12 Jul 2004 21:32:28 -0400, dxAce wrote:

You are truly pathetic, Steve.

Why does the 'tard think that I'm Dan?

dxAce

dxAce - What band are you working tonight? Any tips?
Old July 13th 04, 02:57 AM
dxAce

Willy Everhart 10 wrote:

On Mon, 12 Jul 2004 21:32:28 -0400, dxAce wrote:

You are truly pathetic, Steve.

Why does the 'tard think that I'm Dan?

dxAce

dxAce - What band are you working tonight? Any tips?

UHF band. Ch. 35

dxAce

Old July 13th 04, 05:51 AM
DXZoner

Dan, I'm DX zoner, and if you had a pair of eyes, you would see I do not
post from AOL. I use SBC GLOBAL.NET. It's the local phone company. Can you
see the big print. Goddam, how stupid are you. if you are going to falsly
accuse someone of something, at least get the ISP right. As far as
postponing an election goes, go ahead let them, let them decide if you are
rational enough to vote, let them think for you, you mindless chicken****.
Do you have a nice small portable SW radio to take with you when you hid
under your bed the next time that lazy ass Tom Ridge drags his stupid
looking ass up on stage and says BOO! You are the sorriest bunch of
Americans in history. "Protect me King Bush, the commies and Arabs are
comming to get me, wah wah wah"...you ought to be ashamed. All the men and
women who died in wars to protect your freedom and the right to vote and
your willing to throw it away for a measure of imaginary security. That
marks a sad day in what used to be America.

"Dan" wrote in message
On 13 Jul 2004 01:17:56 GMT, ospam (Michael Bryant)
wrote:

Geezus! You claim I'm every AOL (the largest ISP in the world!) poster in

this
newsgroup and you then claim Dems are paranoiacs for pointing out that

Bush is
laying plans to cancel the election?

No, just every asshole AOL poster who just happens to post with your
style of rants.

No one is talking about "cancelling" the election, dumbass.
If there *is* an attack a day or two before the election - to the
point where everyone is too distracted/upset/dead to vote, it will be
a Good Thing to have a plan in place to delay it a week or two.
Remember, New York did this very thing and Democracy survived.

If there is an attack a day or two before the election and there is
*no* plan, you would be the first one here screaming how "Bush has no
plan"!

It's a good idea to have contingency plans, jackass. Hopefully, it
won't be needed.

Stop being so hysterical. Put down the crack pipe.

Dan

Grundig S800, S650, S700, YB400, YB550PE, S350
Degen DE1102, Kaito KA1102
Drake R8, Radio Shack DX-440
E. H. Scott 23 tube Imperial Allwave in Tasman cabinet (1936)

Old July 13th 04, 04:21 PM
JJ

DXZoner wrote:
[...]

I agree with Dan, you are the type that screams and whines about Bush,
but it they don't put some kind of contingency voting plan in place and
something happens you will be one of the first to jump up and down, yell
and scream about Bush not having a plan

Old July 13th 04, 07:58 PM
Frank Dresser

"Mark Zenier" wrote in message
[snip]

PS. if this is an allusion to Jim Jones' Peoples' Temple mass suicide,
they used, (as I remember the pictures), one of the even cheaper
imitations. Lickem-Aide or Cheri-Aide or something like that.

Flavor Aid:

http://www.rotten.com/library/bio/re...end-jim-jones/

Frank Dresser

read and weep Woger ...and the belgrade bastard Chuck...K1KW General 2 October 4th 04 12:58 PM
read and weep Woger ...and the belgrade bastard Chuck...K1KW Policy 2 October 4th 04 12:58 PM
Read and Weep, Damn Burr Shortwave 2 March 28th 04 10:41 PM
Read it and WEEP!!! stewart Policy 0 January 20th 04 01:10 AM