Old July 18th 04, 12:18 AM
longwave

Dan wrote:

On Sat, 17 Jul 2004 04:13:31 -0400, longwave
wrote:

A statewide re-vote in Florida was within the rules. Jeb Bush was
against it for obvious reasons. It would have uncovered the fraud that
disenfranchised thousands of voters.

That fraud happens every year, all over the country. It only became
an issue because Gore lost Tennessee. If Gore had won his HOME
STATE, none of this Florida stuff would have mattered, or even come to
light.

A statewide re-vote? Sorry, you don't hold a second election because
you don't like the outcome of the first one. The ballots were
counted, recounted and recounted again. Bush won. End of story.

Dan

The final chapter comes this November. You will be the one doing the
reading and weeping. Can't wait to hear all the whining. You'll be full
of excuses why your side lost. I'll save this thread and remind you in a
few months.

Old July 18th 04, 12:33 AM
dxAce

wrote:

[...]

You mean we'll have to imitate Liberals?

Old July 18th 04, 12:57 AM
Brian Hill

"Dan" wrote in message

Hell, I don't even
vote. But I fully expect Bush to be re-elected, and by a convincing
margin - say 55% to 45%.

Dan

You don't vote Dan? Wow! Why not?

Brian Hill

Old July 18th 04, 02:14 AM
Brian Hill

"Dan" wrote in message

IAC, somewhere along the way I simply lost interest. Whatever you
folks decide is OK by me.

Dan

Right On! I understand. My true vote if I could have it would be for
revolution to clean out the aristocrats and trim the fat. Oh well.

Brian

Old July 18th 04, 10:08 AM
RHF

= = = "Brian Hill" wrote in message
= = = ...
"Dan" wrote in message

Hell, I don't even
vote. But I fully expect Bush to be re-elected, and by a convincing
margin - say 55% to 45%.

Look for a 'popular' Vote split of 51% for Bush and 48% for Kerry
and 1% for Nader.

But the Electoral College will be about 352 for Bush with about
186 for Kerry.

~ RHF
..
..

Dan

You don't vote Dan? Wow! Why not?

Brian Hill

..

Old July 18th 04, 01:34 PM
Stinger

"Dan" wrote in message
On Sat, 17 Jul 2004 19:18:34 -0400, longwave
wrote:

The final chapter comes this November. You will be the one doing the
reading and weeping. Can't wait to hear all the whining. You'll be full
of excuses why your side lost. I'll save this thread and remind you in a
few months.

You do that. Personally, I don't really care. Hell, I don't even
vote. But I fully expect Bush to be re-elected, and by a convincing
margin - say 55% to 45%.

Dan

Grundig S800, S650, S700, YB400, YB550PE, S350
Degen DE1102, Kaito KA1102
Drake R8, Radio Shack DX-440
E. H. Scott 23 tube Imperial Allwave in Tasman cabinet (1936)

Dan,

I was with you until that statement. I expected better from you. People
have died to protect your right to vote -- the least you can do for your
country (and them) is to vote your personal, informed opinion.

-- Stinger

Old July 20th 04, 12:40 AM
longwave

wrote:

The final chapter comes this November. You will be the one doing the
reading and weeping. Can't wait to hear all the whining. You'll be full
of excuses why your side lost. I'll save this thread and remind you in a
few months.

But will you "remind me" when Kerry loses?

Dan

Watch this space. To be continued.

Old July 20th 04, 05:17 AM
Telamon

wrote:

The final chapter comes this November. You will be the one doing the
reading and weeping. Can't wait to hear all the whining. You'll be full
of excuses why your side lost. I'll save this thread and remind you in a
few months.

But will you "remind me" when Kerry loses?

Dan

Watch this space. To be continued.

Yeah well if Kerry wins I predict we all will be weeping in about a
years time.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

read and weep Woger ...and the belgrade bastard Chuck...K1KW General 2 October 4th 04 12:58 PM
read and weep Woger ...and the belgrade bastard Chuck...K1KW Policy 2 October 4th 04 12:58 PM
Read and Weep, Damn Burr Shortwave 2 March 28th 04 10:41 PM
Read it and WEEP!!! stewart Policy 0 January 20th 04 01:10 AM