Old July 22nd 04, 04:19 AM
Eric F. Richards

"mike maghakian" wrote:

do you realize how childish you sound ? your one experience is worthless to
me and all the others who are far more knowledgeable than you. you are a
legend only in your own mind.

First I did NOT have a bad attitude and I don't like you saying so without
knowing what you are talking about

I can't speak to your experience with Ten-Tec but I can say that it is
utterly contrary to my personal experience, which has ranged from a
$10 T-kit to an RX-340.

Furthermore, whether you realise it or not, you are coming across as
hostile and uptight. Take a deep breath and reread your posts and ask
yourself: Is this how I presented myself to Ten-Tec?

Just a thought.

Eric

the people I reference are people so important I can not mention their
names, one is a reviewer for passport and the other is one of the most
famous radio people in the world,
another is a very brilliant ham tech, and another is a DXer of over 25 years
and former owner of an HF-1000

also remember what ASSume means well you made an $@# of yourself with the
second comment
1) I never claimed to own a 340, I do not own one.
2) the $1300 receiver was a Ten-Tec RX-350 which I owned and dumped because
it was so bad and the ten-tec attidude towards supporting it is so bad. next
month will be TWO years since the last firmware update. PATHETIC to the MAX

I am sure you are so smart you already know that a 350 is NOT a junior 340

Telemon , your attitude sucks, you better fix it quick

Well chalk it up to bad attitude on your part then. There is nothing
wrong with them and my experience with them is worth more than all "the
people you know" that did not like them.

If you are talking about a $1300 radio then you have the wrong model.
The RX-340 is about $4 K.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

--
Eric F. Richards,
"Making me root for a sanctimonious statist blowhard like Kerry isn't