Old August 14th 04, 10:33 PM
profit Stair

Default Tonite on 5765 ...

We are proud to announce our new program for the Saturday night 10pm
to 5am time slot.

Join us for "BEHIND THE BARN WITH PROFIT STAIR".

I'll be interviewing several "young sisters" from here at the
compound.

And I'll be making a host of new, exciting false predictions.

This program officially takes the place of The Great Liberty Net.

Join us for this great new program.

This IS the last generation.
Jesus Christ is coming back in YOUR lifetime.
Get the door - it's Domino's.
Print out your free pizza coupons at http://www.profitstair.org
Old August 15th 04, 02:07 AM
Honus

"profit Stair" wrote in message
om...

snip

This IS the last generation.
Jesus Christ is coming back in YOUR lifetime.
Get the door - it's Domino's.
Print out your free pizza coupons at http://www.profitstair.org

I've heard Stair before, but I've never heard anything about pizza. If
someone could take a minute and explain to me what the real Stair is on
about regarding pizza, I'd appreciate it.

Old August 15th 04, 03:55 AM
m II

Honus wrote:
"profit Stair" wrote in message
om...

snip

This IS the last generation.
Jesus Christ is coming back in YOUR lifetime.
Get the door - it's Domino's.
Print out your free pizza coupons at http://www.profitstair.org

I've heard Stair before, but I've never heard anything about pizza. If
someone could take a minute and explain to me what the real Stair is on
about regarding pizza, I'd appreciate it.

It's a continuing harang of a Mr. Lloyd Davies. He used to post quite
serious little adverts for the 'Profit' Stair. Things got out of hand
and now some mysterious soul pretends to be the anonymously posting
Lloyd. It was all in good fun until it was discovered that Mr. Davies
changed his name to Jones and started a religious commune in Guyana.

http://www.google.ca/groups?as_q=piz...wave&lr=&hl=en

or, if the above is a dog's breakfast:

http://snipurl.com/8ftt

mike

--
__ __ __ __ __ __ __ __
/ /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /

..let the cat out to reply..

©Densa International
'Think tanks cleaned cheap'
Old August 15th 04, 03:07 PM
KK4TL

m II wrote ...

It's a continuing harang(ue) of a Mr. Lloyd Davies. He used to post quite
serious little adverts for the 'Profit' Stair.

Nahhhh ... it's competition with Mr. Y-Man's ads for The Great Liberty
Net. Looks like The Great Liberty Net is outa business and profit
Stair is taking their swl audience. Mr. Y-Man can verify that. :-)

Things got out of hand and now some mysterious soul pretends to be the
anonymously posting Lloyd. It was all in good fun until it was discovered
that Mr. Davies changed his name to Jones and started a religious
commune in Guyana.

Au contraire again, Mr. Davies is alive and well in Athens, AL. Owns
a thriving computer business and a chain of Papa John's pizza stores.
Sends tens of thousands of dollars a month to profit Stair and David
J. Smith.

But he's quite the recluse lately. For months. we've been inviting
him to Mem-Town to visit a certain church with us, and so far he's
declined all invitations. Certain parties at said church look forward
to meeting him and have made plans to treat him like a profit should
the occasion arise.

The ball is in his court. All he has to do is call KRBC and aks for
Tameka.
Old August 16th 04, 04:43 AM
m II

KK4TL wrote:

Au contraire again, Mr. Davies is alive and well in Athens, AL. Owns
a thriving computer business and a chain of Papa John's pizza stores.
Sends tens of thousands of dollars a month to profit Stair and David
J. Smith.

I just KNEW he'd make it big..and not just in the width department. Is
that a great country, or what? Me? I'm happy too. I'll be driving a MUCH
longer school bus route next month. It's a major promotion and if I stay
sober this year and not go into the ditch as often during the morning
run, they've promised me even GREATER rewards.

Praise the Profit...He's made me what I am today!

mike

Old August 16th 04, 07:13 PM
KK4TL

m II wrote ...

Praise the Profit...He's made me what I am today!

Congratulations on your promotion - hope it leads to bigger things still.

We love to hear how profit Stair has changed people's lives.
Old August 17th 04, 07:23 PM
Frank Dresser

"KK4TL" wrote in message
m...
m II wrote ...

Praise the Profit...He's made me what I am today!

Congratulations on your promotion - hope it leads to bigger things still.

We love to hear how profit Stair has changed people's lives.

Before I became a regular listener to Brother Stair, I was jaded and
cynical. In fact, I thought I would never laugh again!!!

Frank Dresser

Old August 17th 04, 10:59 PM
KK4TL

"Frank Dresser" wrote

Before I became a regular listener to Brother Stair, I was jaded and
cynical. In fact, I thought I would never laugh again!!!

Praise be, Bro. Frank ! ! !

News like this will cause the profit to take a few "young sisters" out
behind the barn for a celebration TONITE ! ! !
Old August 18th 04, 03:03 AM
Stephen M.H. Lawrence

"KK4TL" wrote in message
m...
| m II wrote ...
|

| Praise the Profit...He's made me what I am today!
|

| Congratulations on your promotion - hope it leads to bigger things still.
|
| We love to hear how profit Stair has changed people's lives.

Brother El Dubyah, the Profit hasn't done a THING for me!
Now, the Pink Haired Lady (tm)....that's an entirely different story.

I've got to listen to the Profit one of these nights, though, 'cause
the lady singing, "He's cooooooooooming!" at the top of every hour
does....things to me, too.

73,

Steve Lawrence
KAØPMD
Burnsville, Minnesota

(NOTE: My email address has only one "dot."
You'll have to edit out the one between the "7"
and the "3" in my email address if you wish to

---

Old August 18th 04, 03:51 PM
profit Stair

"Stephen M.H. Lawrence" wrote ...

I've got to listen to the Profit one of these nights, though, 'cause
the lady singing, "He's cooooooooooming!" at the top of every hour
does....things to me, too.

Dear sir

It sounds like you want to take Sister Theresa out behind the barn.

I predict it ain't gonna happen.

Yours truly,

profit Stair.

PS:
I am the last day profit of God.
This IS the last generation.
Jesus Christ is coming back in YOUR lifetime.

Hal Turner not on tonite, Tune in to 3950 khz! Daviesl2003 General 4 September 28th 03 08:45 PM
Hal Turner not on the air tonite, listen to 75m SSB instead! Daviesl2003 Shortwave 1 September 27th 03 03:05 AM
Hal Turner not on tonite, Tune in to 3950 khz! Daviesl2003 General 0 September 27th 03 02:44 AM
I WILL BE ON TONITE charlesb General 48 September 26th 03 06:43 PM
I WILL BE ON TONITE B I G A L General 0 September 24th 03 04:20 PM