Old September 2nd 04, 06:24 PM
Diverd4777

Default Taking the Jwin JX - M14 apart . .

A bit bored, and low energy today.
So I made a pot of coffee, and while waiting for it to take affect
Took my Jwin JX M14 apart.

There are two hidden screws one under the Black Product label on the Back top
and one under the Battery case, under the white Quality / inspected by.. dot.
& so, after takiing out the obvious one for the antenna, and gently prying it
open
it all fell apart :-)

The plastic front with the transparant window holds the 5 button array in
place;
it just floats there, held by stickum
and the antenna neatly separated from the fragil lead-in..
Parts all over the table..

It's quite a complicated array of traces on the circuit board, and I could see
one IC
sitting midway on the board...
- So I know its not one of the candle wax deals.

Reassembled it, checked, no spare parts or screws
reset the clock,
turned it on..
( carefully washed up )
Will take it out later for a spin