Old September 5th 04, 11:16 PM
Diverd4777

In article , Dan
writes:

You seem to be making fewer overtly racist posts these days. I'll give Bush
that, he seems to have refocused your, and others in this NG, racist hatred
abroad.

Yes, that would be towards the people who hate us and want to kill us
if they can't "convert" us!

Dan

- And if we really screw up this War On Terror ( as appears to be the case)
they will reverse the Head Scarf rule in France
And Kill The Journalists . . .

- Among others . . .

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/c...how/840006.cms

Old September 6th 04, 12:20 AM
CW

Since I have that twit killfiled, the only way I read his remarks are by
someone else's quotation. He started this bit about me being a racist years
ago. I asked him then for proof. Of course, he could not provide any
then('course, he still thinks I'm a white guy) and he can't know.

From: "CW" noadddress@spam free.com

Yep, been here about 7 years. Really hasn't changed much. the topics of
discussion just move on to current ones.

You seem to be making fewer overtly racist posts these days. I'll give

Bush
that, he seems to have refocused your, and others in this NG, racist

hatred
abroad.

Hey Mr. Fabricator! Have you ever reported him to his ISP?

B.H.

Old September 6th 04, 12:32 AM
Brian Hill

"CW" no adddress@spam free.com wrote in message
Since I have that twit killfiled, the only way I read his remarks are by
someone else's quotation. He started this bit about me being a racist

years
ago. I asked him then for proof. Of course, he could not provide any
then('course, he still thinks I'm a white guy) and he can't know.

I know CW. He's something else. I don't know what but he is.

B.H.

Old September 6th 04, 04:00 AM
Kameron Spesial

On 06 Sep 2004 02:23:01 GMT, "-=jd=-"
wrote:

Makin a whole bunch of unhappy people and in the process - more
terrorists. Hey - but it's all black and white for you. Right - Lt.
Dan?

Sort of like making hot-water even hotter... So what?

You're crazy dude.

Old September 6th 04, 05:05 AM
Kameron Spesial

On 5 Sep 2004 22:42:40 -0500, Dan wrote:

What do you want us to do - not fight back so they will like us?

Yes - exactly. Now you've got it.
Old September 6th 04, 05:46 AM
Brian Hill

"Kameron Spesial" wrote in message
On 5 Sep 2004 22:42:40 -0500, Dan wrote:

What do you want us to do - not fight back so they will like us?

Yes - exactly. Now you've got it.

I can't beleive you said that. You really don't know whats going on. Do you?
READ MY LIPS " THEY DON"T CARE IF WE FIGHT OR NOT BECAUSE THEY"RE STILL
GOING TO TRY AND KILL US" Got it?

B.H.

Old September 6th 04, 06:09 AM
m II

Brian Hill wrote:

What do you want us to do - not fight back so they will like us?

Yes - exactly. Now you've got it.

I can't beleive you said that. You really don't know whats going on. Do you?
READ MY LIPS " THEY DON"T CARE IF WE FIGHT OR NOT BECAUSE THEY"RE STILL
GOING TO TRY AND KILL US" Got it?

Are you a member of the American Taliban? You've been as brainwashed as
those hardcore nasties. Same coin, different sides.

There's a poor shepherd over there saying exactly the SAME words you
said. Did the same people get to him? Starting animosities and wars is a
fine art in certain circles. Find who benefits from all this
warmongering and you'll solve the puzzle.

mike
Old September 6th 04, 07:33 AM
Telamon

In article oiS_c.118709$X12.32674@edtnps84,
m II wrote:

Brian Hill wrote:

What do you want us to do - not fight back so they will like us?

Yes - exactly. Now you've got it.

I can't beleive you said that. You really don't know whats going on. Do you?
READ MY LIPS " THEY DON"T CARE IF WE FIGHT OR NOT BECAUSE THEY"RE STILL
GOING TO TRY AND KILL US" Got it?

Are you a member of the American Taliban? You've been as brainwashed as
those hardcore nasties. Same coin, different sides.

He might be related to the 3,000 permanently brainwashed people from New
York city from a few years back or the people flying jet airliners at
the time or maybe the people in the parking garage below the twin towers
a few years before that or the frigate in the gulf hit by a missile or
one of a few bombed embassies over the years or... well, maybe you get
the picture by now, most people have.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old September 6th 04, 08:06 AM
longwave

Dan wrote:

On Mon, 06 Sep 2004 04:05:52 GMT, Kameron Spesial
wrote:

On 5 Sep 2004 22:42:40 -0500, Dan wrote:

What do you want us to do - not fight back so they will like us?

Yes - exactly. Now you've got it.

You're insane.

Even on a personal level, if someone doesn't like me, that's *their*
problem, not mine. I'm not going to go around changing my behaviour,
trying to please everyone.

You can *not* negotiate with people who want only to kill you. The
Islamic dirtbags don't like us because we are not Islamic. It's as
simple as that. Their entire "religion" is based on converting
"infidels" - that is, people like you and me. If they can't convert
us, they are told to kill us. That's it. There is no "getting
along", there is no "live and let live".

You are referring to the Islamic extremist ideology which is a small
minority of the Islamic religion. These extremists have hijacked their
religion from the hundreds of millions of Islamic moderates throughout
the world. If the extremists are to be controlled, it will require the
efforts of the moderates to take back their religion.