Old September 6th 04, 03:11 PM
RHF

= = = longwave wrote in message
= = = ...
Dan wrote:

On Mon, 06 Sep 2004 04:05:52 GMT, Kameron Spesial
wrote:

On 5 Sep 2004 22:42:40 -0500, Dan wrote:

What do you want us to do - not fight back so they will like us?

Yes - exactly. Now you've got it.

You're insane.

Even on a personal level, if someone doesn't like me, that's *their*
problem, not mine. I'm not going to go around changing my behaviour,
trying to please everyone.

You can *not* negotiate with people who want only to kill you. The
Islamic dirtbags don't like us because we are not Islamic. It's as
simple as that. Their entire "religion" is based on converting
"infidels" - that is, people like you and me. If they can't convert
us, they are told to kill us. That's it. There is no "getting
along", there is no "live and let live".

You are referring to the Islamic extremist ideology which is a small
minority of the Islamic religion. These extremists have hijacked their
religion from the hundreds of millions of Islamic moderates throughout
the world. If the extremists are to be controlled, it will require the
efforts of the moderates to take back their religion.

LW,

The so called 'moderates' have not been able to "Take-Back-Control"
of the Democrat or Republican Parties in the USofA.

The Islam-O-Fascist are more 'extreme', committed and deadly than
either the Liberal Democrats or the Conservative Republicans.

So What Real Chance ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
Do the 'moderate' Muslams have against the Islam-O-Fascist ?

iwtk ~ RHF

..
Old September 6th 04, 03:46 PM
m II

Dan wrote:

The idea of a "Moderate Islamic" state is absurd. They are not a
"small minority" of Muslims. They are a growing majority of Muslims
in the Mid East, if not the world.

The more they get attacked by the GI Joe wannabes the more of them
there's going to be. If it was happening to YOU, Wouldn't YOU fight back
to stop all the 'pre-emptive' actions by an international bully? Dump
Bush before he alienates even more of the world. There's no difference
between now and the Russians in Afghanistan and we CHEERED the Afghanis
every time they got a Russian tank.

Lack of any coherent foreign policy is the direct cause of all this
garbage, not some underfed goat herder half way around the world.

mike
Old September 6th 04, 04:04 PM
CW

"Dan" wrote in message
On Mon, 06 Sep 2004 04:05:52 GMT, Kameron Spesial
wrote:

If they can't convert
us, they are told to kill us.

Sounds positively Christian, doesn't it?

Old September 6th 04, 04:14 PM
Brian Hill

"m II" wrote in message
newsiS_c.118709$X12.32674@edtnps84...
Brian Hill wrote:

What do you want us to do - not fight back so they will like us?

Yes - exactly. Now you've got it.

I can't beleive you said that. You really don't know whats going on. Do

you?
READ MY LIPS " THEY DON"T CARE IF WE FIGHT OR NOT BECAUSE THEY"RE STILL
GOING TO TRY AND KILL US" Got it?

Are you a member of the American Taliban? You've been as brainwashed as
those hardcore nasties. Same coin, different sides.

There's a poor shepherd over there saying exactly the SAME words you
said. Did the same people get to him? Starting animosities and wars is a
fine art in certain circles. Find who benefits from all this
warmongering and you'll solve the puzzle.

mike

Whatever Mike Shaking Head

B.H.

Old September 6th 04, 04:19 PM
Brian Hill

"m II" wrote in message

So..you ARE an American Taliban. Nice going, fundamentalist.

mike

Survivalist. And I didn't start the war. Now go hide under the bed.
--
73 and good DXing.
Brian

Old September 7th 04, 02:49 AM
dxAce

m II wrote:

Dan wrote:

Yes I would fight back. We *are* fighting back, because WE WERE
attacked by an "international bully"!

Congratulations! You now understand what this war is all about.

I'm stupid.

Yes, you certainly are.

dxAce

Old September 7th 04, 03:11 AM
Brian Hill

"m II" wrote in message

I'm stupid.

tou·ché!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

B.H.

Old September 7th 04, 11:22 AM
longwave

Dan wrote:

On Mon, 06 Sep 2004 14:46:48 GMT, m II
wrote:

Dan wrote:

The idea of a "Moderate Islamic" state is absurd. They are not a
"small minority" of Muslims. They are a growing majority of Muslims
in the Mid East, if not the world.

The more they get attacked by the GI Joe wannabes the more of them
there's going to be. If it was happening to YOU, Wouldn't YOU fight back
to stop all the 'pre-emptive' actions by an international bully?

Yes I would fight back. We *are* fighting back, because WE WERE
attacked by an "international bully"!

Congratulations! You now understand what this war is all about.

Dan

Try to get it through your head that we were attacked by a relatively
small minority of Islamic fanatics. The moderate majority of Muslims
must be encouraged to take on the fanatics within their religion if this
kind of terrorism is to be defeated. The west can not do it alone. It
must be done within the Muslim community.

Old September 11th 04, 10:36 PM
Jim

i have been hanging around probably six years. everything looks the same
to me. if you really need good advise on radio the older guys will come
out of the woodwork. you can get a good four or five replies before the
thread goes flying off topic. this group wont implode because most of us
suck. everyone hates everyone else and each of us cant wait to ridicule
another for their off topic post. the ones who dont take an active part
in the carnage and slaughter that goes on here all hold the coats for
the active contestants. their short posts of support to various sides
bolsters their egos and keeps the cycle strong. meanwhile the few adults
scan for on topic posts to reply to and maintain enough real legitimate
traffic to rationalise the groups existence in the first place! oh!
what a wonderful mechanism this group is! so dynamic and finely tuned as
to support itself on its own irrelevancy. like a feed-back loop! like a
bull**** powered oscillator that pits apathy against hatred to
heterodyne together! the tone you hear is not noise, it is the life, the
pulse of rec.radio. shortwave! ............ you know you love this
place. if not then why did you come back?