Old September 22nd 04, 04:43 PM
George

Default Ham Horseplay Frequencies???

20 meters seems to be dead lately. I know the 75 meter frequencies of
ham horseplay at night. But are there any goofball frequencies on 40
meters during the day like 14.313?????

St. Geo.
Old September 22nd 04, 07:41 PM
Leigh

George wrote:
20 meters seems to be dead lately. I know the 75 meter frequencies of
ham horseplay at night. But are there any goofball frequencies on 40
meters during the day like 14.313?????

Bro. George, if yer near the West/Left Coast of North America, try 7255,
and then try tuning 7250 to 7258 during daytime hours. This group of hams
can get rowdy & silly, and are known as the "Forty Meter Warzone".