Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old November 3rd 04, 09:14 PM
Bradley B.

Default Ann Coulter on BBC

On Wed, 3 Nov 2004 15:51:19 -0500, "T. Early"
wrote:

Nixon inherited what started as a regional issue that Democrat Kennedy
escalated and Democrat Johnson turned into a war. In short, it was a
Democrat war first and foremost.

Yes, Kennedy certainly played a role in escalation, but it began with
Eisenhower. Although, Eisenhower wisely refused to bail out the
French, under Eisenhower in 1956, when the French leave Vietnam, the
US Military Assistance Advisor Group (MAAG) assumes responsibility,
from the French, for training South Vietnamese forces. Historians,
of which Ann Coulter is not one, date this as the beginning of the
slippery slope.

Skipping past parsing arguments and what "is" is, I'll offer what is
only an OPINION: Ann Coulter is nothing but part of the dancing bread
& circus act for the masses, while we risk repeating history, creeping
from a republic toward an empire, where the superfluous masses need to
be occupied and entertained. dxace was right in at least one respect,
my bringing her up is only inviting distraction into further
meaningless entertainment.

Bradley B.

Probably the most amusing news I've read all day! David Shortwave 13 October 26th 04 06:39 PM
Another Ann Coulter quote m II General 6 October 4th 04 06:39 AM
Another Ann Coulter quote m II Shortwave 5 October 4th 04 06:39 AM