Old November 5th 04, 04:21 AM
shevek

"T. Early" wrote in message ...
"TeaTime" wrote in message
groups.com...
The problem isn't "simplicity, simplicity, simplicity." The problem
is STUPIDITY, STUPIDITY, STUPIDITY. The average 'murrikan
is an **anencephalic dolt**. If last night doesn't prove that, then
what will? Jimmy Breslin had it right yesterday when he said that
only a fool would vote for the Wizard of Ooze.

And today you can be 100% CERTAIN that most of the
same people who voted for Bush are back to watching
Jerry Springer, Bowling and Boozing or tightening lug nuts
on tire hubs because they have some big bearded god in the sky
who said he'd "take care of them" if they just continue to
kiss his ass and send money to Trinity Broadcasting Network......

Classic loony left condescension from a band of hypocrites that loves
to style itself as representing the "real people"--that is until it's
time to hate monger on the intelligence of the real people. Rather
than trying to figure out why folks like you are so universally
rejected, the first inclination is to make up another phony newsgroup
ID and go foam at the mouth. It's truly ironic to read such idiotic
commentary questioning -other's- intelligence.

LOL

you can be 100% CERTAIN that most of the same people
who voted for Kerry are back to watching
Jerry Springer, Bowling and Boozing or tightening lug nuts
on tire hubs because they have some big bearded god in the sky
who said he'd "take care of them" if they just continue to
kiss his ass and send money to Trinity Broadcasting Network......

I'll save you the time for the reply:

Classic loony right wing condescension from a band of hypocrites that loves

Old November 5th 04, 03:29 PM
Stephen M.H. Lawrence

"Gray Shockley" wrote in message
.com...
| On Thu, 4 Nov 2004 19:23:10 -0600, Stephen M.H. Lawrence wrote
| (in message ):
|

| "Brian Hill" wrote in message
|
| "JuLiE Dxer" wrote in message
| god god god god god god god god god
|
| don't feed the trolls.
|

| No you shut up!
|
| (laughing)
|
| Apparently, the rectal yeast infection is getting her down.
|
| 73,
|

| What makes you think that our SPAMmer is female?
|
| Gray

I don't necessarily think she's a female, but she does
exhibit the symptoms of PMS on a regular basis.

73,

Steve Lawrence
KAØPMD
Burnsville, Minnesota

"If a man wants his dreams to come true then he must wake up."
- Anonymous

---

Old November 5th 04, 11:20 PM
Brian Edward Hill

"Stephen M.H. Lawrence" wrote in message
.net...

--
Steve Lawrence
KAØPMD

LOL! So that's what it is. What a drag! LOL!!!!!!!!

--
73 and good DXing.
Brian

Old November 5th 04, 11:22 PM
Brian Edward Hill

"Brian Hill" wrote in message

"JuLiE Dxer" wrote in message
god god god god god god god god god

don't feed the trolls.

No you shut up!

(laughing)

Apparently, the rectal yeast infection is getting her down.

73,

What makes you think that our SPAMmer is female?

Gray

You can smell her. It's that rectal yeast infection.
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

B.H.

Old November 6th 04, 01:06 AM
Stephen M.H. Lawrence

"Brian Edward Hill" wrote:

| You can smell her. It's that rectal yeast infection.
| LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
|
| B.H.

(belly-laughing)

Who's baking bread????

73,

--
Steve Lawrence
KAØPMD
Burnsville, Minnesota

"If a man wants his dreams to come true then he must wake up."
- Anonymous

---

Probably the most amusing news I've read all day! David Shortwave 13 October 26th 04 06:39 PM
Another Ann Coulter quote m II General 6 October 4th 04 06:39 AM
Another Ann Coulter quote m II Shortwave 5 October 4th 04 06:39 AM