Old December 9th 04, 04:02 PM
Bruce Jensen

Many African stations were pounding in here last night all the way from
60m up through 25m. Mali on 5995 and Gabon on 9580 were *much* better
than usual, and Ghana on 4915 was, for the first time I can remember at
my QTH (CA, USA) with my antenna setup, able to be understood easily.
I didn't get on early enough to hear Zambia on 4910, but it's often a
fine signal, and last night I'll bet it was gangbusters. Too late for
Mauritania too, although with Ramadan over, it may be harder to hear.

OTOH, Latin America was very difficult on all bands (Mexico excepted,
but in CA, USA it's a special case anyway). I listened to 11710 RAE,
but it was as bad as usual, and off-frequency as usual too.
Bruce Jensen

Old December 9th 04, 09:38 PM
m II

dxAce wrote:

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Sane middle aged men don't name themselves 'Ace'. Even six year old
kids don't do it. They wait for their retarded dads to do it for them.

It was hard growing up without a dad, wasn't it, 'Ace'. I sincerely
wish things had turned out better for you. You seem like you could
have been a decent human being.

mike
Old December 9th 04, 09:40 PM
dxAce

m II wrote:

dxAce wrote:

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Sane middle aged men don't name themselves 'Ace'. Even six year old
kids don't do it. They wait for their retarded dads to do it for them.

It was hard growing up without a dad, wasn't it, 'Ace'. I sincerely
wish things had turned out better for you. You seem like you could
have been a decent human being.

My dad was with me from day one until he passed away in 1991, 'tard boy.

Things turned out pretty well for me, 'tis a pity they didn't for you.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old December 9th 04, 09:49 PM
m II

dxAce wrote:

My dad was with me from day one until he passed away in 1991, 'tard boy.

Things turned out pretty well for me, 'tis a pity they didn't for you.

We'll work on that denial next week. It's a common phase preceding a
confrontation with your inner demons and you've been certainly blessed
with enough of them.

You could consider donating all those hooked cross flags in your shed
to the local military museum. The guys at the next meeting might not
even miss them. Old habits are hard to break, but i have confidence in
you.

mike
Old December 9th 04, 09:54 PM
dxAce

m II wrote:

dxAce wrote:

My dad was with me from day one until he passed away in 1991, 'tard boy.

Things turned out pretty well for me, 'tis a pity they didn't for you.

We'll work on that denial next week. It's a common phase preceding a
confrontation with your inner demons and you've been certainly blessed
with enough of them.

You could consider donating all those hooked cross flags in your shed
to the local military museum. The guys at the next meeting might not
even miss them. Old habits are hard to break, but i have confidence in
you.

Shed? I have no shed.

LMAO at the delusional 'tard from CanaDuh.

Seek help. I realize you might have to wait a few weeks in line up there, but
you might tote your portable to help keep you company.

Make sure mommy dresses you warm, and sends some extra batteries along.

Run along, little 'tard.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old December 9th 04, 10:03 PM
MnMikew

"m II" wrote in message
You seem like you could have been a decent human being.

Where as you had absolutely no chance whatsoever.

Old December 10th 04, 03:20 AM
dxAce

RivaScoot wrote:

On Thu, 09 Dec 2004 16:40:58 -0500, dxAce wrote:

m II wrote:

dxAce wrote:

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Sane middle aged men don't name themselves 'Ace'. Even six year old
kids don't do it. They wait for their retarded dads to do it for them.

It was hard growing up without a dad, wasn't it, 'Ace'. I sincerely
wish things had turned out better for you. You seem like you could
have been a decent human being.

My dad was with me from day one until he passed away in 1991, 'tard boy.

Things turned out pretty well for me, 'tis a pity they didn't for you.

Boy, you can cut the homoerotic tension
between you two with a knife.

Next, you'll be tussling over who's top and who's bottom....

Nothing homo here...

I suggest you go for it!

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old December 10th 04, 03:20 AM
Honus

m II wrote:

dxAce wrote:

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Sane middle aged men don't name themselves 'Ace'. Even six year old
kids don't do it. They wait for their retarded dads to do it for them.

It was hard growing up without a dad, wasn't it, 'Ace'. I sincerely
wish things had turned out better for you. You seem like you could
have been a decent human being.

My dad was with me from day one until he passed away in 1991, 'tard boy.

Things turned out pretty well for me, 'tis a pity they didn't for you.

Boy, you can cut the homoerotic tension
between you two with a knife.

Next, you'll be tussling over who's top and who's bottom....

I prefer to think of them as a bear and a cubbie. Not that it does anything
for me, you understand. But it makes me laugh.

Old December 10th 04, 09:13 AM

I woked up this morning to see what condition my condition is in.
cuhulin

Old December 10th 04, 09:15 AM

They are like two fleas arguring over which one owns the dogs belly.
cuhulin