Old December 13th 04, 03:02 PM
Harveyat8c43z0

Default Eavesdropping on your child is illegal!

"Da-man" wrote in message
.verio.net...

It is time for the parents to reclaim the home and the rule IN that home.

And just how do we fight Big Brother without committing suicide? They all
have nearly absolute immunity, for the most part. It's near impossible to
sue them successfully. Judges, prosecutors, social workers, police...
They're hell bent on raising our kids for us or preventing us from raising
them. And after all, they have plenty of OUR money to use against us. And if
they don't fight us the ACLU will.

DeWayne

B.S.;
- This **** will be thrown out of court..

( Then again, if your kids 45 or so..)

Old December 14th 04, 01:39 AM
Harveyat8c43z0

I do believe , if you think, your kids a gonna git in a bit of trouble, it
behooves you to pry a bit,
- rather than have a 3 A.M. call from the cops of a tearful,
( Hysterical ) announcement that Biology has taken its un interrupted course..

erio.net

"bpnjensen" wrote in message
roups.com...
A good home will not guarantee a problem-free child - but a bad home
will almost certainly guarantee a problematic child. I've seen to many
examples to not have this opinion. Given the odds, I'll pick door
number one.

But the man claiming to be an expert is claiming that a "GOOD" home will
reap a good child - every time!
HE IS WRONG.... That is all we're saying.

Oh, and by the way - there is NOTHING to suggest that the woman who
scolded her child and was subsequently threatened made any attempts
earlier to properly raise her child with due respect for her elders and
the law. You cannot just pick an isolated incident and say, "There,
see?" without some context.

There are many incidents like this around the country daily, I can assure
you. I used that example only to show the mother was threatened when she
was only trying to tell her daughter right from wrong, so she wouldn't end
up in trouble. What kind of mother would she have been to condone it????
And yes, I did forget one point, the items stolen were taken back with the
girl in tow to apologize. The store owner was very understanding. It wasn't
the mothers fault the child stole. She trusted her daughter to go to the
store for her. The younger sister knew it was wrong to steal! She knew to
tell her mother about it. The mother raised her children right. She was a
damned good mother to those girls. I know what she did for those kids. She
did everything she could for them. You can't fault the parents
automatically, that just isn't fair. You're starting to sound like the other
guy - it's "always" the parents fault. NO it is not. My parents did their
best with me. IF I grew up to be a criminal, that is on me, not them. I KNOW
the job they did. The few things I DID do as a child - learning by my
mistakes, I hurt my parents feelings - I let them down and they didn't
deserve it. I was no angel as a child. In one case, as is so prevalent
today, I got in with the wrong crowd. PEER PRESSURE. But I learned quick -
they weren't good company. I had some understanding adults show me right
from wrong.

On the other matter, regarding people who have abused our laws to make
it impossible for people to act responsible in traditional ways without
ear of retribution - you have my wholehearted agreement. I do not use
or condone corporal punishment, but a parent must have an arsenal of
reasonable disciplinary tactics that she can use use to adjust her
child's behavior.

Bruce Jensen

I just can not accept the policy of "all" parents are the fault. But there
are no easy answers. This society is getting worse every day.

DM

Old December 14th 04, 10:02 AM

On Mon, 13 Dec 2004 15:14:06 GMT, "DeWayne" wrote:

"RHF" wrote in message
oups.com...
DeWayne,

This is a Washington State Supreme Court Ruling that applies 'only' to
the 'state of washington' [.]

What the good people of the State of Washington should do (need-to-do)
is Impeach each-and-everyone of these HIGH and MIGHTY State Supreme
Court Judges.
[ Send a Message to Their Elected and 'Appointed' Public Officials:
"We The People Are In-Charge." ]

We did this {Impeached} in the State of California with "Her Majesty"
Rose Bird and put these 'little pontifs' On-Notice.

I would like to read the details about this.

Google has already done all your reading for you.

Old December 16th 04, 11:28 PM

Eavesdropping on your child (or your children) is NOT! wrong and
Definetly NOT! illegal! Who says it is illegal? fed govt!? fed govt
creates the problem(s) and fed govt steps in to "try" to solve the
problem(s) I Never believe Anything fed govt says is true.Old saying
goes,If their lips are moving,They are Lieing!
cuhulin

Old December 16th 04, 11:31 PM

But then I don't have any kids so that does not make me a parenting
expert either.
cuhulin

Old December 16th 04, 11:54 PM

King County,Washington,left coast,,, folks who own property/land,can not
build on more than ten percent of their property/land.Oregon and
Washington (Washington state,that is) used to be decent states untill
back in the 1970's them weirdos from California started moving up there
and messed everything up for Oregon and Washington.
cuhulin

Old December 17th 04, 12:09 AM
Radio Flyer

wrote in message
Eavesdropping on your child (or your children) is NOT! wrong and
Definetly NOT! illegal!

Um, wrong. If the courts rule it is illegal, then by definition it is
illegal. An example of how a court can legally make a law.

Old December 17th 04, 03:25 AM
Brian Running

Um, wrong. If the courts rule it is illegal, then by definition it is
illegal. An example of how a court can legally make a law.

No, courts can't do that. If a court finds that something is illegal, then
it is finding that someone broke a law, it is not making a law.

Old December 17th 04, 04:09 AM
Radio Flyer

"Brian Running" wrote in message
Um, wrong. If the courts rule it is illegal, then by definition it is
illegal. An example of how a court can legally make a law.

No, courts can't do that. If a court finds that something is illegal,
then
it is finding that someone broke a law, it is not making a law.

Not true at all. Take a basic college political science class. You are
talking about statutory law. Our constitution and many laws are very loosely
written in order to stay relavent. It is the job of the courts to take that
framework and interperet what is legal and illegal. This is called common
law. Once a ruling is made, stare decisis requires other courts to apply
this ruling to any similar cases.