Old December 20th 04, 04:19 PM
DeWayne

Default Ebay Sony 2010 Starts At $583

No bids yet with 24 hrs to go.

Old December 20th 04, 04:59 PM
Emmus Harland

"DeWayne" wrote in message
No bids yet with 24 hrs to go.

Anyone stupid enough to pay that
kind of price for a Sony 2010 deserves to
be screwed out of their money.

-------------

The new search engine that's BETTER THAN GOOGLE!!!!

try it: http://www.accoona.com/

Old December 20th 04, 05:39 PM

I like www.vivisimo.com and www.dogpile.com (Now go take your
doggy for a walk,boy,,, haw haw haw) search engines,but I will give
www.accoona.com a spin around the block too and see how it checks out.I
get Danny Sullivan's (been getting them for about five years)
www.searchenginewatch.com email newsletters too.Hey,what did y'all let
the weather turn so cold for? My feet are cold.
cuhulin

Old December 20th 04, 10:13 PM
RHF

DeWayne,
..
This eBay Seller seems to have a Gold Mine
filled with Sony ICF-2010 Receivers )
..
Auction Listing has 12 very nice pictures of the radio.
..
~ RHF
..
..

Old December 21st 04, 12:27 AM
dontspam

USE FA MORON!

On Mon, 20 Dec 2004 16:19:43 GMT, "DeWayne" wrote:

No bids yet with 24 hrs to go.

Old December 21st 04, 01:03 AM
Joel Rubin

On Mon, 20 Dec 2004 16:19:43 GMT, "DeWayne" wrote:

No bids yet with 24 hrs to go.

An Ebay Australia auction for an "As New" Sony ICF-2001D (which is
pretty much the same thing with maybe different accessories; in some
countries it might not have exactly the same frequency coverage) ended
on Saturday at 305 Australian dollars.

According to xe.com, this is $233.135 U.S. but I don't know if this is
the price for someone who speculates in millions of dollars or the
price that is charged by a bank to someone who uses a credit card from
one country in a restaurant in the other.

Old December 21st 04, 02:39 AM
running dogg

Joel Rubin wrote:

On Mon, 20 Dec 2004 16:19:43 GMT, "DeWayne" wrote:

No bids yet with 24 hrs to go.

An Ebay Australia auction for an "As New" Sony ICF-2001D (which is
pretty much the same thing with maybe different accessories; in some
countries it might not have exactly the same frequency coverage) ended
on Saturday at 305 Australian dollars.

According to xe.com, this is $233.135 U.S. but I don't know if this is
the price for someone who speculates in millions of dollars or the
price that is charged by a bank to someone who uses a credit card from
one country in a restaurant in the other.

I believe XE has the going rates on the foreign exchange markets at the
time of your search. I'm not a currency broker, so I have no idea how
this might relate to an ebay auction if you were an American and buying
this radio from someone in Australia.

Old December 21st 04, 11:26 AM
patgkz

Maybe this one could be titled: "FA: Sony 2010 Starts at $583, Too High To
Sell, Please Help"......

"DeWayne" wrote in message
No bids yet with 24 hrs to go.

Old December 21st 04, 01:39 PM
RHF

RHF wrote:
DeWayne,
.
This eBay Seller seems to have a Gold Mine
filled with Sony ICF-2010 Receivers )
.
Auction Listing has 12 very nice pictures of the radio.
.
~ RHF
.
.

Up-Date - Now with Two Hours To Go . . .

The Auction Price is up to $660 and there are two (2) Bidders.
..
watching, Watching. Watching ! ~ RHF
..
..

Old December 21st 04, 04:39 PM
DeWayne

"RHF" wrote in message
oups.com...

RHF wrote:
DeWayne,
.
This eBay Seller seems to have a Gold Mine
filled with Sony ICF-2010 Receivers )
.
Auction Listing has 12 very nice pictures of the radio.
.
~ RHF

OMG $700. I thought I'd seen some whoppers on Ebay but this is just TOOOOOOO
much!

.
.

Up-Date - Now with Two Hours To Go . . .

The Auction Price is up to $660 and there are two (2) Bidders.
.
watching, Watching. Watching ! ~ RHF
.
.

Sony 2010 system for sale mike maghakian Shortwave 3 October 13th 04 03:03 AM
CHEAP SONY 2010 REPAIR Smokey Shortwave 23 March 28th 04 03:48 PM
Sony 2010 help please Rob R. Shortwave 6 February 4th 04 11:45 PM
Opinions pls: Sony 2010 or Sony SW07 Rob R. Shortwave 2 January 2nd 04 12:01 PM