Old December 29th 05, 11:45 PM
Jim Douglas

Boycott's are for girls! If it bothers ya ignore it! BTW DXAce is one of the
more respected
individuals here for his knowledge and helpful information.

"uncle arnie" -mex. wrote in message
This poster's behavior is disrespectful, insulting, and degrading. He
continually insults others' countries and attacks them personally.
Whatever he may know about shortwave is obscured by his unprincipled and
poisonous postings. I have tried to post respectfully in response, only

receive more insults. I have tried to post in a mildly humorous manner,
only to be insulted again. If I insulted the USA the way he insults
Canada, I don't think posters in the NG would let it go.

The defense of the ignorant and bullying is to continue to insult and
attack. I expect no different here. However, I will not see his

anymore, permanently. May I suggest others evaluate his behavior and
consider not responding to this troll.

Sadly, Arnie.

OT- Do people like DXACE, and Bush Intend To Dominate The WholeWorld By Force and destroy the non-white world? I say yes indeedy! Theywill probably destroy the human race in trying as Hitler did. pickle Shortwave 22 December 5th 04 06:34 AM
dxAce selling the crown jewels..??? John Plimmer Shortwave 1 September 21st 04 10:17 PM
Boycott Exxon & Mobil T. Early Shortwave 9 February 25th 04 02:54 AM
Boycott Exxon & Mobil CW Shortwave 0 February 24th 04 07:57 AM
End Boycott of Cuba: An Idea Whose Time Has Come Keke Goldfeller Shortwave 4 October 17th 03 01:03 AM