Old January 8th 05, 12:14 AM
D. Martin

Huh, I'm disappointed with this load of crap. Whatever happened to
old-fashioned Good versus evil? Darren

http://community-2.webtv.net/DEMEM/L...mes/page2.html

Old January 8th 05, 12:52 AM
Al Patrick

D. Martin wrote:

Huh, I'm disappointed with this load of crap. Whatever happened to
old-fashioned Good versus evil? Darren

Darren,

I suspect it was a planned diversion. You know the old saying, "If you
don't like the message kill the messenger!"

Looking back at the subject you realize this thread was about what
"Jews" call non-Jews. As I understand it, there's quite a controversy
about who is a real Jew. Thirty years ago few people would have given a
second thought to saying they were gay or had a gay old time. Now,
almost everyone thinks several times about saying it whether they are
queer or straight. That part of the language has been commandeered.
Such is the case with the word Jew.

Al
Old January 21st 05, 10:04 PM
David Stinson

I don't dislike Jewish people, but the passages in the Talmud
are clear, unambiguous and need no "interpretation."
They say clearly and precisely that non-Jews (Goyim) are animals,
they have few to no rights, they are to be treated
as cattle, that raping their child daughters is OK,
that cheating them and stealing from them is not a sin,
etc. etc. I'm not making this up; look for yourself.
It's clear and undeniable.

"Holy Books" have always told people to value "their kind"
and devalue everyone else- even actively
go out of your way to kill them (thanks, Mohammed).
It's the worst thing about religions as a whole- every one of them.

I'll tell you what: I won't blame you for the stupid ****
written in the Talmud if you don't blame me for the stupid ****
written in the Christian Bible. OK?

Bunia3 wrote:
the shortwave bands are filled with trash of this ilk--just listen to WWCR-
evenings- for prime examples...now this stuff has found its way onto the ham
bands as well...

If people object to the term "goy/goyim"..I ask what terms are used to refer to
Jews by non-Jews??j

Old January 22nd 05, 02:25 PM
David Stinson

Bunia3 wrote:

give specific references that can be verified independently in the "Talmud"
regarding your statements....

OK- here's just a few:

According to the Talmud, non-Jews are sub-human cattle:

*The Talmud teaches that "Only ye are designated as 'men' "
(Baba Mezia 108b). The "ye" is Talmudists. The non-Talmudists
(i.e., Gentiles, "Goys" ) are not men-
they are on the level of mere beasts, or cattle.

Since "goys" are beasts, not men, they have no rights:
* "The life of a Goy and all his physical powers belong to a Jew..."
a Jew may take anything that belongs to (a goy) for any reason
whatsoever, even by fraud; nor can such be called robbery since it is
merely taking what belongs to him.
(A. Rohl. Die Polem. p.20)

* "All things pertaining to the Goim are like a desert;
the first person to come along and take them
can claim them for his own."
Babha Bathra (54 b)

This one sounds a lot like something ol'Mohammed would say:
* The intent to kill a non-Jew is so laudable that even if a Jew is
accidentally killed in an attempt to kill a non-Jew, the murderous Jew
suffers no liability.
But if a Jew intends to kill another Jew and does so, he is liable.
(Babylonian Talmud, Soncino Edition, London, 1935. Sanhedrin 78b 79a;
pg. 529-30.)

* If a Jew murders a Gentile, the Jew suffers no death penalty.
(Sanhedrin 57a., pg. 388)

* if a Gentile strikes a Jew in the jaw, the Gentile, having stricken
the "Divine Presence" (that is, a Jew) suffers the death penalty.
(Sanhedrin 58b, pg.388).

There is a great deal of linkage between Jesus and Judaism,
all of it negative.
The Talmud teaches that Jesus "committed bestiality",
"corrupted the people", "is turned into hell" (Sanhedrin 105a).
Jesus gets to experience four methods of execution:
he is stoned, then "hanged" or crucified
(Sanhedrin 43a-43b, 67a) as a blasphemer of Pharisee Judaism; he is
burned (Sanhedrin 52a): "the death penalty of burning was executed by
pouring molten lead through the condemned man's mouth into his body,
burning his internal organs"; he is strangled (Sanhedrin 52a and
Sanhedrin 106b); in hell, his punishment is "boiling in hot semen"
(Gittin 57a). (cite cribbed).
Care to explain which of those is "the Word of God?"

How about "God" endorsing sex with a 3-year old girl?

*A girl of the age of three years and one day may be
betrothed by intercourse.... if she is married to a priest"
- Babylonian Talmud Tractate Niddah 44b
Soncino 1961 Edition, page 308

*Come and hear! A maiden aged three years and a day may be acquired in
marriage by coition, and if her deceased husband's brother cohabits with
her, she becomes his."
— Babylonian Talmud, Tractate Sanhedrin 55b
Soncino 1961 Edition, page 376
------------------

I don't see any need for "interpretation;" the statments are clear.
Nor is there any question of "context;"
"you can have sex with a 3-year-old" pretty much speaks for itself.
I could go on and on here, but if you really care to know,
you'll investigate for yourself. If you don't, then I'm
wasting my time. In any case, I'm not your librarian-
do your own work.

Look- I'm not posting this because I condone hatred of Jews-
"for all have sinned and come short.." etc.
I'm posting it to make the point that *all* so-called "holy books"
are packed full of stupid crap like this-
you should read some of the stuff in the Asian writings.
People need to think about
what they call "the Word of God"
actually has lurking in it's pages,
before they go using it as some sort of authority.

Dave S.
Old January 22nd 05, 09:52 PM
Telamon

In article aZxId.3758$BL3.3199@trnddc01,
David Stinson wrote:

Telamon wrote:
You two keep this thread up and you are both in the kill file.

1: You are not in charge.
2: Thousands of people read this group.
I couldn't care less if you put me in your widdle baby kill file.
You think the world revolves around *you* or something?
Help yourself.

You are wrong David. I'm in complete charge and control of what I read
in the news group and if you decide to make it a religious forum I'm
putting you in the kill file along with the other people that argue with
you. After today if you don't stop you are gone as far as I'm concerned
along with others posting the same stuff.

That's it. Make your choice.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

Old January 22nd 05, 11:01 PM
David Stinson

Telamon wrote:

You are wrong David. I'm in complete charge and control of what I read
in the news group and if you decide to make it a religious forum I'm
putting you in the kill file along with the other people that argue with
you. After today if you don't stop you are gone as far as I'm concerned
along with others posting the same stuff.

That's it. Make your choice.

HO HO HAAAAA HAAAAA!!!

You just don't "get it," do you, son?
What the hell makes you think that your widdle baby kill-file
means beans to me, or anyone else?? I got news for you, sonny:
the universe does not revolve around *you*.
There are six BILLION people in the world, son-
who gives a **** about *you*??
I lived my whole life without speaking to you
and I can continue just fine if I never said another word
to you for the rest of eternity, kiddo...
And that goes double for the couple of dozen other
people who kill-file; the thousands of the rest of
us will get along just fine, thanks.
So have a nice life- you have my permission to
run away into your kill file and stay there with your toys.
The rest of us will stay out here in the real world.
D.S.
Old January 22nd 05, 11:18 PM
Telamon

In article 1XAId.11964$HT6.4589@trnddc04,
David Stinson wrote:

Telamon wrote:

[...]

You just don't get it do you. If I and others kill file you then no one
will read you and you can post all day long to no effect.

Why someone would use a tool or opportunity to communicate with other
people and use it to deliberately **** people off is beyond my
understanding.

There is a percentage of the population that tends to be sociopathic and
you are one of the few.

Plonk

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old January 22nd 05, 11:43 PM
David Stinson

Telamon wrote:

There is a percentage of the population that tends to be sociopathic and
you are one of the few.

Plonk

Oh dear! Oh Heavens!
Someone who thinks the world hangs on his every word
has plonked me... shall I ever recover??
Old January 23rd 05, 09:24 AM
starman

dxAce wrote:

David "I'm a pip-squeak" Stinson wrote:

dxAce wrote:

Well, you yourself are a pip-squeak nobody... that's a proven fact.

Proven by whome? beerbumbler the outcast from r.a.r+p?

I'm not the guy making demands that other people do what I say,
nor am I making silly, laughable threats that I might
"take my toys and go home" (run away into a kill file).
Like I care what that clown thinks... or you, for that matter.

I am proud of you for one thing, though... you managed to
post something without saying "'tard boy" or "tote it."
There may be hope for you.

Nah, actually in my book a pip-squeak is far worse than a mere 'tard.

Enjoy the day.

dxAce

Nobody said it was going to be easy Steve. Just ignore the bait. They'll
give up eventually but you have to refuse to play the game. That's the
hard part.
Old January 23rd 05, 05:28 PM
Telamon

In article , starman
wrote:

dxAce wrote:

Snip

Nah, actually in my book a pip-squeak is far worse than a mere 'tard.

Enjoy the day.

dxAce

Nobody said it was going to be easy Steve. Just ignore the bait. They'll
give up eventually but you have to refuse to play the game. That's the
hard part.

Kill file helps a lot.

--
Telamon