Old January 24th 05, 03:55 AM
running dogg

Telamon wrote:

In article , starman
wrote:

m II wrote:

starman wrote:

If you sincerely do hope that Steve follows through with his commitment
to be less antagonistic on the group, how about leaving him alone too.

I'm all for it. Looks like he's off to a pretty rocky start, though. It's
not polite to threaten your neighbours. His shadow adds to his insult by
threatening a bombing of Canada. The 'duh is still ever present. Not much
has changed.

Comments like the above certainly don't help and they cast some doubt on
your sincerity. Maybe this is going to be just as hard for you as it is
for Steve.

The only time I see a certain class of individual in the news group is
when people like you respond to "them."

Point taken.

If nobody responded to off topic posts, then the integrity of killfiles
could remain intact.

Old January 24th 05, 04:22 PM
bpnjensen

mII wrote:

DeJa Vu all over again. I sincerely hope he means it this time. It

took only
a day or two for the 'ace' to attack the last person he made friends
with
over the phone.

Note the similarities in what's just happened to this posting. I hope
things
work out. Oh, yeah..Michael Bryant left the group after the school
where he
teaches started getting phone calls from 'ace'. His LAST school got
phone
calls from the 'ace' too. Sounded like stalking to most here.

T'ain't the case. We had a fine chat, and good many laughs to boot.
What is abundantly clear is that a voice to go with the keyboard
messages helps a lot. This PC medium we use to communicate, whatever
its strengths, also has many weaknesses. Sometimes it takes a phone
call or even a face-to-face visit to overcome them.

I can't speak for Michael Bryant, but I don't think he's away because
he's afraid. I think many people need a break from this den of
iniquity one in awhile ;-).

Bruce Jensen

Bruce Bradley TK41C Broadcasting 0 June 9th 04 05:46 AM
William Wallace may be Robert the Bruce, Pay $ and find out Robert The Bruce CB 1 January 6th 04 02:23 AM
William Wallace, Robert the Bruce never said he is you Robert The Bruce CB 1 January 6th 04 02:05 AM
William Wallace, Robert the Bruce said he is you Lancer CB 0 January 6th 04 01:44 AM
Will PCTA Censure Bruce? WA8ULX Policy 0 September 13th 03 03:49 PM