Old January 23rd 05, 10:53 PM
Jim Douglas

Default 6855 - Crystal Ship

Anybody getting this station?
From the email message received a while ago.

"
Conditions look like they might be a little better now than yesterday
morning, judging by CHU reception, so we're going to rerun our
Inauguration/Coronation program, commencing within a few minutes, through
about 0000 hours utc, on 6,855 khz.

We might even add a signal on 4,070 khz at local sunset, but that's not for
sure at the moment. Noise being what it is down there its maybe not worth
doing, other than for testing purposes.

The Poet
The Crystal Ship"

Jim Douglas
www.genesis-software.com
Carrollton, TX USA 75006
Latitude 32.9616
Longitude 96.8916

Old January 23rd 05, 11:37 PM

Jim Douglas wrote:
Anybody getting this station?
From the email message received a while ago.

"
Conditions look like they might be a little better now than yesterday
morning, judging by CHU reception, so we're going to rerun our
Inauguration/Coronation program, commencing within a few minutes,

through
about 0000 hours utc, on 6,855 khz.

We might even add a signal on 4,070 khz at local sunset, but that's

not for
sure at the moment. Noise being what it is down there its maybe not

worth
doing, other than for testing purposes.

The Poet
The Crystal Ship"

Jim Douglas
www.genesis-software.com
Carrollton, TX USA 75006
Latitude 32.9616
Longitude 96.8916

Receiving loud and clear in Lexington Kentucky.
S9~S9+10 very little fading.
R2000 with ~70' wire antenna.
Location is about 37.52N 83.32W

The operators realy appear to dislike President Bush.
I wonder if the FCC is more likely to nail such overtly
political pirate as opposed to the less politicaly music
pirates up on 6.925.

Terry

Old January 24th 05, 12:19 AM

I thought that I worked with some wigged out people.
Who hug each other and still cry over the election.
But "Crystal Ship" tops the mark. I wonder if his call
to arms and to overthrow the government crosses
any lines n the sand.
This guy is as nuts as Col. Steve, late of the Kentucky
Militia. Only on the other side of the aisle.
I can almost hear the Helis spolling up for an assault.
Terry

Old January 24th 05, 12:27 AM
Michael

wrote in message
oups.com...
I thought that I worked with some wigged out people.
Who hug each other and still cry over the election.
But "Crystal Ship" tops the mark. I wonder if his call
to arms and to overthrow the government crosses
any lines n the sand.
This guy is as nuts as Col. Steve, late of the Kentucky
Militia. Only on the other side of the aisle.
I can almost hear the Helis spolling up for an assault.
Terry

I'm not hearing this here... Just loads of QRN...

--
Respectfully,

Michael

Location: New Jersey
Primary Receiver: R-75 with full Kiwa mods
Antennas: G5RV, 200ft "Frankenstein" roof wire
Additional Radios: 7600GR,KA-1101,KA-1102
PL-550, KA-989, Info-Mate 837, GE-SR III
Westinghouse H-104 (seven tube)
Web Site: http://md_dxing.tripod.com

Old January 24th 05, 12:42 AM
DesignGuy

wrote in message
oups.com...
I thought that I worked with some wigged out people.
Who hug each other and still cry over the election.
But "Crystal Ship" tops the mark. I wonder if his call
to arms and to overthrow the government crosses
any lines n the sand.
This guy is as nuts as Col. Steve, late of the Kentucky
Militia. Only on the other side of the aisle.
I can almost hear the Helis spolling up for an assault.
Terry

I remember KSMR (Kentucky State Militia Radio) well. The announcer would
pump his shotgun next to the microphone and say "That's the sound of
freedom". Real nutcase, but fun to listen to. I believe KSMR was being
broadcast from Pulaski county. Col. Steve was in a shootout with a State
Police officer if I recall; I think both survived but the colonel was sent
to the pokey.