Old February 23rd 05, 06:34 PM

Nahhhhhh,,, webtv knows I am not a hacker.webtv knows I am a mean old
dirty bastid.
cuhulin

Old February 23rd 05, 06:36 PM

**** that bitch! Let that **** contact whomever her ass wants to.It's no
sweat off of my balls.
cuhulin

Old February 23rd 05, 09:08 PM
bpnjensen

So, I have a question...

What, other than her perceived weight problem and poor grooming make
this lady deserving of everyone's cruel humor? Do all of you know her
personally? Do each one of you excel at the niceties to which she is
apparently poorly suited?

Just curious.

Bruce Jensen

Old February 23rd 05, 09:12 PM

She so uglyyyyyyyyy,,,, she make a Freight Train take a dirt road :{)
cuhulin

Old February 23rd 05, 09:13 PM

I have heard tell she is a great SWLer.I give her much Credit for that.
cuhulin

Old February 23rd 05, 09:18 PM
Aratzio

On 23 Feb 2005 13:08:11 -0800, "bpnjensen"
transparently proposed:

So, I have a question...

What, other than her perceived weight problem and poor grooming make
this lady deserving of everyone's cruel humor? Do all of you know her
personally? Do each one of you excel at the niceties to which she is
apparently poorly suited?

Just curious.

Bruce Jensen

She entered herself in a online beauty contest (Miss American Rose?).
When one places oneself in the limelight in such a manner then
criticism is to be expected. Especially since her head looks like an
olive loaf.

In addition Loafhead is netKKKopping scum. She emails abuse complaints
willy nilly and then refuses to stand up for her own complaints. Most
recently she has emailed sneakemail concerning usenet posts in agc.
What an email service has to do with usenet posts is unknown to either
sneakemail or anyone else. Yet Loafhead sent a notice for them to
invoke their email TOS for usenet posts she considered off topic.

Lastly, she ****ed with AUK, again.

--

Kenny Kakes Pangborn displaying his grasp of English:

"Shall we confine it to sentence made up of 3 words or less and
monosyllable words to help you out? TYPICAL KOOKINMATE!"
Old February 23rd 05, 09:57 PM

I have already had,over the years,three warnings from webtv/msntv.But I
don't give a flying hot **** one way or the mother ****ing other.I have
my computers.
cuhulin

Old February 23rd 05, 10:00 PM

It is because of AssHoles like you,that are trying to bring Anarchy on!
You,MORON.
cuhulin

Old February 23rd 05, 10:02 PM

I bet her old pussy drags the ground and she has to keep it tied up with
a string.
cuhulin

Old February 23rd 05, 10:15 PM
Michael Lawson

"bpnjensen" wrote in message
oups.com...
So, I have a question...

What, other than her perceived weight problem and poor grooming make
this lady deserving of everyone's cruel humor? Do all of you know

her
personally? Do each one of you excel at the niceties to which she

is
apparently poorly suited?

Just curious.

I believe a long time ago (Net standards-wise), in the
mid-90's she sued someone for libel on the
ancient history newsgroup. At first it stood up,
but got thrown out later because the person she
brought the libel against proved that no one took
her (the defendant, not Kehoe) seriously.

--Mike L.