Old March 4th 05, 08:57 AM
Al Patrick

john sumner wrote:

Al Patrick wrote in message

Scriptures For America with Peter J. Peters will be on an hour earlier
today, at 02:00 UTC / 9:00 PM | 21:00 EST on 5070 KHz.

Al are you and pete peters butt buddies, you seem to like to post that he is
on all the time.

Nope. It just draws little critters out from under their rocks and
rotting bark. I enjoy seeing the snakes squirm as they attempt to
detract from the message he has to deliver! :-)

You can sometimes tell by the comments that follow just who the sons of
the devil are. You can feel the darkness that pervades their miserable
lives. You can tell who is on the Lord's side and who is aligned with
the forces of this world.

HAVE FUN! It won't last forever! :-)

Al
Old March 4th 05, 03:39 PM
john sumner

Al Patrick wrote in message
john sumner wrote:

Nope. It just draws little critters out from under their rocks and
rotting bark. I enjoy seeing the snakes squirm as they attempt to
detract from the message he has to deliver! :-)

You can sometimes tell by the comments that follow just who the sons of
the devil are. You can feel the darkness that pervades their miserable
lives. You can tell who is on the Lord's side and who is aligned with
the forces of this world.

HAVE FUN! It won't last forever! :-)

Al

Al the only reason why i dont killfile you is because i find you somewhat
amusing, keep on listening to your special friend i will be overdosing on
the BBC

Old March 4th 05, 10:26 PM
Larry Ozarow

Al Patrick wrote:
Telamon wrote:

Al's in the kill file and you just joined him there and anyone else
that encourages off topic posting will also end up there.

Telamon,

That's very strange. I didn't feel a thing when I got "killed" on your
computer. ;-)

Even the virtual death of a Christian saddens me deeply.
Old March 5th 05, 02:40 AM
Honus

"Brian O" wrote in message

"pappy B" wrote in message
roups.com...

"john sumner" wrote in message
news:1109900167.fd3fa64d2b7fae31cd967074c0f11d99@b ubbanews...

Al Patrick wrote in message
Scriptures For America with Peter J. Peters will be on an hour

earlier
today, at 02:00 UTC / 9:00 PM | 21:00 EST on 5070 KHz.

Al are you and pete peters butt buddies, you seem to like to post that

he
is
on all the time.

...we think it has something to do with an attraction
due to his last name being old american slang for
the male appendage : )

Al, hang in there. Keep on keepin on. Don't give the detractors a

foothold.

Oh...are you an anti-Semite as well? Might as well get it out into the open.

Old March 5th 05, 03:20 AM
David

http://www.subgenius.com/pam1/pamphlet_p1.html