Old March 4th 05, 01:26 AM
Al Patrick

Default Scriptures FOR AMERICA on at 02:00 UTC / 5070

Scriptures For America with Peter J. Peters will be on an hour earlier
today, at 02:00 UTC / 9:00 PM | 21:00 EST on 5070 KHz.
Old March 4th 05, 01:48 AM
john sumner

Al Patrick wrote in message
Scriptures For America with Peter J. Peters will be on an hour earlier
today, at 02:00 UTC / 9:00 PM | 21:00 EST on 5070 KHz.

Al are you and pete peters butt buddies, you seem to like to post that he is
on all the time.

Old March 4th 05, 03:15 AM
pappy B

"john sumner" wrote in message
news:1109900167.fd3fa64d2b7fae31cd967074c0f11d99@b ubbanews...

Al Patrick wrote in message
Scriptures For America with Peter J. Peters will be on an hour earlier
today, at 02:00 UTC / 9:00 PM | 21:00 EST on 5070 KHz.

Al are you and pete peters butt buddies, you seem to like to post that he

is
on all the time.

....we think it has something to do with an attraction
due to his last name being old american slang for
the male appendage : )

Old March 4th 05, 03:29 AM
running dogg

Al Patrick wrote in message
Scriptures For America with Peter J. Peters will be on an hour earlier
today, at 02:00 UTC / 9:00 PM | 21:00 EST on 5070 KHz.

Al are you and pete peters butt buddies, you seem to like to post that he

is
on all the time.

....we think it has something to do with an attraction
due to his last name being old american slang for
the male appendage : )

Parents who give their kids names like "Peter Peters" and "William
Williams" may think it's funny, but the kid has to live with it for a
hundred years. I suspect that Peter Peters has some deep seated name
issues that led him to kookiness.

Old March 4th 05, 03:32 AM
Lloyd Davies - Supreme TimeLORD

Does he still have audio archives?

Lloyd Davies, Supreme TimeLORD
Talk Show Host "On the Domestic Front"
Nim Buster of the year - 2004
http://www.network54.com/Forum/391414
http://www.halturnershow.com/

Old March 4th 05, 04:12 AM
Brian O

roups.com...

Al Patrick wrote in message
Scriptures For America with Peter J. Peters will be on an hour earlier
today, at 02:00 UTC / 9:00 PM | 21:00 EST on 5070 KHz.

Al are you and pete peters butt buddies, you seem to like to post that

he
is
on all the time.

...we think it has something to do with an attraction
due to his last name being old american slang for
the male appendage : )

Al, hang in there. Keep on keepin on. Don't give the detractors a foothold.

Old March 4th 05, 04:45 AM
Telamon

In article ,
"Brian O" wrote:

"pappy B" wrote in message
roups.com...

"john sumner" wrote in message
news:1109900167.fd3fa64d2b7fae31cd967074c0f11d99@b ubbanews...

Al Patrick wrote in message

Snip

Al, hang in there. Keep on keepin on. Don't give the detractors a foothold.

Al's in the kill file and you just joined him there and anyone else that
encourages off topic posting will also end up there.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old March 4th 05, 05:44 AM
Honus

"Telamon" wrote in message
In article ,
"Brian O" wrote:

"pappy B" wrote in message
roups.com...

"john sumner" wrote in message
news:1109900167.fd3fa64d2b7fae31cd967074c0f11d99@b ubbanews...

Al Patrick wrote in message

Snip

Al, hang in there. Keep on keepin on. Don't give the detractors a

foothold.

Al's in the kill file and you just joined him there and anyone else that
encourages off topic posting will also end up there.

Funny...I've never heard of anyone kill-filing themselves before. ;p

Now, now...it was just a joke.

Old March 4th 05, 08:09 AM
Al Patrick

Telamon wrote:

Al's in the kill file and you just joined him there and anyone else that
encourages off topic posting will also end up there.

Telamon,

That's very strange. I didn't feel a thing when I got "killed" on your
computer. ;-)
Old March 4th 05, 08:49 AM
Al Patrick

Lloyd,

We'd all better know who you're addressing if you did a *little*
quoting. Some of us get accused of quoting too much so I guess you're
just helping level out the average. ;-)

Anyway, Check out http://scripturesforamerica.org/ You'll find lots of
material, including a link to a FREE Bible Law course (only online I
think) which is the very same that Pastor Peters was/is offering in hard
copy for $10 per lesson to cover the printing, mailing, grading, etc.
That link is http://www.moseshand.com/

Finally, to your question: I'm not too sure about online available
archives as I just did a quick scan and didn't see it. HOWEVER, He does
have thousands (? - well over 1000, anyway) of recorded sermons and
there is no set charge to get on the Tape/CD Ministry whereby you will
get four messages every month for FREE. He would very much appreciate a
contribution to help cover the costs. HE decides what four tapes or CDs
you get each month and they are generally newer messages. He has LOTS
of older messages that can be ordered very reasonably and he will
provide a catalog from which to order. Some of the subjects cover 15 or
more separate messages. (King James ONLY Deception, about 12 or 14; The
Sabbath 4 tapes (BOTH very interesting sets) and LOTS of other subjects
are very well covered - at very reasonable prices.)

He also has a wide selection of books written by himself and others.
I'm sure some of his detractors wish much of this material were no
longer available! ;-)

You can't judge the man or the message by what his detractors accuse him
of. Check it out for yourself.

Al

=========