Old March 6th 05, 05:00 PM

What arguments? I might have missed that one.
cuhulin

Old March 6th 05, 05:10 PM

A waste of money in my opinion.

Yep...$19 can kill a man....

But we have other fine, fine antennas to choose from. Lotsa
outdoor....which I wholeheartedly recommend anyway.

73, Bill - WA8MEA
Owner of Telamon
Maker of ALL KINDS of WONDERFUL antennas....
Visit: http://qth.com/dwm

Old March 6th 05, 05:15 PM
dxAce

" wrote:

A waste of money in my opinion.

Yep...$19 can kill a man....

$19 is $19... why waste it?

Much easier to roll your own.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

"I've never used a TinyTenna"

Old March 6th 05, 05:37 PM

$19 is $19... why waste it?

You're right. Use it to buy some beers, a few cigs, and sit back in
your mobile home this afternoon and watch a little NASCAR......

Much easier to roll your own.

I don't think you're smart enough.....

dxAce

Michigan
USA

"I've never used a TinyTenna"

And we wouldn't want you to....it
could be dangerous in YOUR hands....

This is America! Nobody is forcing you
to buy one of these. I DON'T REALLY CARE! This is NOT
my real job! I do this to help people OTHER than the
dozen pieces of human debris that hang out here in rrs,
and are obsessively/compulsed over me and my TT!
In fact, UNTIL this past ten days when I started to
receive TT orders....thanks to some publicity in here....
I was happy making other antennas for the amateur
radio community.

Now....when you come to Marshall in a couple of weeks,
dxAss, you come up to my booth. You won't see ONE
SINGLE TT there. Not worth the effort. And be sure to
ID yourself cuz I want to see the big, bad nerd behind
the keyboard....

73, Bill - WA8MEA
Makers of Wonderful Antennas OTHER
THAN TinyTennas. To check them out,
visit: http://qth.com/dwm

Old March 6th 05, 05:44 PM

I am going to tell them you are being mean to me and you won't let me
try out another amplified Tiny-Tenna.(the Fumbling Bumbling Idiots [fbi]
just might be interested in that,something about fair trade or whatever
it's called,I will tell them I got Gyped Big Time! on buying a
Tiny-Tenna that doesn't work and it did not work when it got here) And I
won't pay for another one either because you sold me one that does not
work and it wouldn't work when it first got here and I doubt if you
guarantee them to work either.MFJ Enerprises www.MFJEnterprises.com
is just up the road from me in Starkville,Mississippi,about 112 miles
Northeast of my couch,(oooops,Blueberry doggys couch) and I say every
one of the products they build and sell DO work and they DO work very
well too.I wish MFJ Enterprises would start bulding Shortwave Radios for
sale.I guarantee y'all I would be the first or one of the first to buy
one.In fact I would drive there and buy one.In fact again,I think in a
couple of months I am going to drive to MFJ Enterprises and buy one or
two or more of their fine products.
cuhulin

Old March 6th 05, 05:57 PM
dxAce

" wrote:

$19 is $19... why waste it?

You're right. Use it to buy some beers, a few cigs, and sit back in
your mobile home this afternoon and watch a little NASCAR......

I don't have a mobile home... perhaps you do.

Much easier to roll your own.

I don't think you're smart enough.....

And you'd be wrong... yet again!

I get a kick out of 'tard boy responses!

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old March 6th 05, 05:57 PM

PLONK! PLONK! PLONK! PLONK! PLONK! PLONK! PLONK! PLONK! PLONK! PLONK!
PLONK! PLONK!
PLOINNNNNNNKKKKKKK! Sounds like a broken Piano. Clint Eastwood is taking
Clyde to the zoo now so he can do some Plonking the Every Which Way But
Lose movie on tv right now.
cuhulin

Old March 6th 05, 05:59 PM
dxAce

" wrote:

[...]

I haven't been to Marshall in a number of years... waste of gas and time. Like
many swaps, it's outlived its usefullness.

Kinda like the TinyTenna!

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old March 6th 05, 06:16 PM

I haven't been to Marshall in a number of years... waste of gas and
time. Like many swaps, it's outlived its usefullness.

I have to disagree on this one. ALWAYS a top-notch fest with PLENTY of
stuff to look at and purchase...old and new.

Kinda like the TinyTenna!

And this I agree with. And thus, why we've focused on OTHER antennae
since 9/11. I can't help it if YOU cannot let go. It's YOUR problem,
not mine.
I'd really like it if you guys wouldn't obsess so much about me. Your
love is smothering me.....

Now put your feet back up on the couch, and take a drink o' Pabst...and
watch the NASCAR pre-race.....

73, Bill - WA8MEA
Makers of MANY Antennae...
Portable, Outdoor, Indoor, Mobile, Travel....
Visit: http://qth.com/dwm

Old March 6th 05, 06:20 PM
dxAce

" wrote:

I haven't been to Marshall in a number of years... waste of gas and

time. Like many swaps, it's outlived its usefullness.

I have to disagree on this one. ALWAYS a top-notch fest with PLENTY of
stuff to look at and purchase...old and new.

Actually, eBay is much better.

Kinda like the TinyTenna!

And this I agree with. And thus, why we've focused on OTHER antennae
since 9/11.

Yes, more junk that anyone with half a brain could come up with.

I can't help it if YOU cannot let go. It's YOUR problem,
not mine.
I'd really like it if you guys wouldn't obsess so much about me. Your
love is smothering me.....

Dream on, 'tard.

Now put your feet back up on the couch, and take a drink o' Pabst...and
watch the NASCAR pre-race.....

LMAO @ the 'tard boy.

dxAce
Michigan