Old March 9th 05, 01:15 AM

Civilian life,me? I drove an auto parts delivery truck,I drove a bread
truck for Koestler's Sunbeam Bakery,(know why little miss Sunbeam can't
get pregnant? No holes! Sunbeam Bread has no holes,it's batter
whipped,,, look it up,Sunbeam Bread) (I once told my old buddy he was
pussy whipped,he said,Not whipped enough!) I worked in the solvent
extraction plant at Delta Cotton Oil,I worked at a auto/truck/battery
factory in Florence,Mississippi.So,nowdays I am retired and I sit around
here and surf the internet and I flirt with my wimmins all over the
World on the internet and I cuss out ****ing MORONS just like you,,, on
the internet.
cuhulin

Old March 9th 05, 01:20 AM

There was a biggggg Pig in Montana and that Pig knew every time he went
under that electric fence he was going to get zapped but he didn't
care,he was going under that electric fence anyway.I bought some ham at
the foodstore this afternoon.
cuhulin

Old March 9th 05, 01:23 AM

Damn fine looking postings of mine if you ask me.
cuhulin

Old March 9th 05, 05:24 AM
Telamon

In article 9_rXd.81801$wc.48149@trnddc07, "Burr"
wrote:

wrote in message
ups.com...
trying to explain to you that you are a sick loser is like this old
expression:

"don't try to teach a pig to sing, it wastes your time and annoys
the pig"

Say Captain (of something),

Just because you can't understand what the pig is saying doesn't mean
the pig can sing!!!

I've know a lot of pigs in my time and I can assure you that pigs can
sing you just need to try a little harder to understand what they are
saying.

Pigs are the smartest animal on earth and probably better looking
then you are a lot of your girl friends.

He was talking about his girl friend.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old March 9th 05, 07:06 AM
TX Chainsaw

Old March 9th 05, 05:01 PM

dont let that saw bite you in your butt,thats where your brain is
~Alice

Old March 9th 05, 06:43 PM
MnMikew

wrote in message