Old March 6th 05, 08:45 PM

What's you tone up there in Holland????

Old March 6th 05, 08:47 PM
Telamon

In article ,
dxAce wrote:

" wrote:

Just look at the way you act in rrs. I hang out
on 147.06 down here. My antenna is high enough,
I pick up your repeater. Your behavior
is discussed, believe me.

I just called you several times 'tard boy... got no response.

Maybe you don't know how to access the repeater!

Crawl back in your hole.

LMAO

He is to busy on Usenet with his recently created sock puppets to talk
on the radio.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old March 6th 05, 08:47 PM
dxAce

blindasabat wrote:

It seems you don't want to
PARTICIPATE in amateur radio. Why??? You are still stuck in the world
of shortwave. Why, Steve??? A lot of nice scanners and shortwave, but
where is all of your ham
gear, Steve??
Instead of cuasing problems in here, you could be on
amateur radio having a great time.

Jeez! He brags about having a license but doesn't get on the air.
I'm sure he feels more comfortable hiding behind a keyboard than
talking into a mic. On the air he wouldn't get away with all the crap
he posts here. That's why he's here and not there.

LMAO at the 'tard who hasn't a damn clue!

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old March 6th 05, 08:49 PM
dxAce

" wrote:

I can't answer you. My tone is set for Hillsdale County.

You don't know how to reset it, 'tard?

Damn... so much for having that general class license!

Sitting here laughing my ass off at the boastful 'tard!

dxAce
Michigan
USA

You're just a kid, aren't you????

Old March 6th 05, 08:50 PM
dxAce

" wrote:

What's you tone up there in Holland????

You can't find it 'tard boy?

Damn... you are one stupid piece of ****!

LOLOLOLOLOOL

You are the class of ham we don't need!

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old March 6th 05, 08:51 PM

What is your tone?????????????????????????????????????????????? ???

Old March 6th 05, 08:53 PM
dxAce

" wrote:

What's you tone up there in Holland????

'What's you tone'... LMAO at the 'tard who can't work a two-meter radio!

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old March 6th 05, 08:53 PM

Sounds like a Load of **** to me.
cuhulin

Old March 6th 05, 08:56 PM
dxAce

" wrote:

What is your tone?????????????????????????????????????????????? ???

Go look it up 'tard....

Get a clue!

I already signed off after calling you several times.

You come to a gunfight, it's best not to bring a knife, 'tard.

LMAO at the 'tard boy.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old March 6th 05, 09:01 PM

Do your parents know you act this way????