Old March 7th 05, 06:23 PM
MnMikew

wrote in message
oups.com...
I think it's time for a Twelve Step program in rrs.

You're here to peddle a crap product and be a PITA.

Old March 7th 05, 06:25 PM
MnMikew

wrote in message
ups.com...
But I, on the other hand, am well respected.

BWHAHAHAHHAHAAH. Now THAT'S funny.

Old March 7th 05, 06:27 PM
MnMikew

wrote in message
oups.com...
I can't answer you. My tone is set for Hillsdale County.

You're just a kid, aren't you????

You're just a prick with ears aren't you???

Old March 7th 05, 06:28 PM
MnMikew

wrote in message
oups.com...
What is your tone?????????????????????????????????????????????? ???

You sure are dense you feeble old drunk arsehole.

Old March 7th 05, 06:49 PM

Maybe I shouldn't even ask what is it about setting tones to pick up and
talk to other Hams? Wouldn't want to interrupt their little teaparty.
cuhulin

Old March 7th 05, 08:31 PM
KeyBoard In The Wilderness

Setting tones might be the CTCSS (Continuous Tone Controlled Squelch System)
a sub audible tone in the range of 67 to 254 Hz.

Some FM repeaters require the CTCSS tone in order to access the repeater.

Sometimes called PL (Private Line - a Motorola TradeMark).

--
KeyBoard In The Wilderness

Old March 8th 05, 11:13 AM
RHF

Ah... A Mirror that "Reflects" Our-Minds-Eye of :
- What Could Be
- Should Be
- If We Had It "Our Way"
Old March 8th 05, 03:07 PM
Brian Running

I want one of those new mirrors that doesn't whatever image that the
mirror is picking up.
cuhulin

Ah... A Mirror that "Reflects" Our-Minds-Eye of :
- What Could Be
- Should Be
- If We Had It "Our Way"
.
Vice a simple Mirror that Displays {Refects}
. . . "The Truth" of Our Reality.
.
Reality - it's an illusion, It's An Illusion. ITS AN ILLUSION ! ~ RHF

There's just nothing better in the morning than a hot cup of coffee, and
reading all the valuable shortwave-listening info in
rec.radio.shortwave. And when you hit the jackpot, and get a
completely-incomprehensible post from cuhulin followed up by a
typically-inscrutable post by RHF, well, you know your day is just going
to hit on all eight cylinders.
Old March 8th 05, 05:23 PM

Won't hit on all eight cylinders with Spitfire (****fire) spark plugs
though.I tried out a brand new set of eight Spitfire (****fire) spark
plugs in my raggity ass old 1978 Dodge van (318 cubic inch V8 engine)
about ten years ago.I started up my van and I took it for a test
drive.Within two miles one of those ****fire (Spifire) (reminds me of
Tiny-Tenna now,come to think about it) spark plugs STOPPED working,stone
cold dead! I went back to my house and I replaced that ****fire
(Spitfire) spark plug with an old Autolite 64 spark plug (which was
still in great working condition,all of those old Autolite 64's
were.Autolite makes the best Spark Plugs in the World,I know this
because I have tried out all of the various brand names of spark plugs
before since back in the 1950's) non sparking plug and I started driving
my van again two days later.Within four more days of driving,ANOTHER one
of those ****fire (Spitfire) spark plugs QUIT working.I replaced all of
those ****fire (Spitfire) spark plugs with brand new Autolite 64's and I
never had anymore spark plug problems.****fire (Spitire) so-called spark
plugs aren't worth a ****!