Old March 8th 05, 10:46 PM

trying to explain to you that you are a sick loser is like this old
expression:

"don't try to teach a pig to sing, it wastes your time and annoys the
pig"

Old March 8th 05, 10:50 PM

Capn',you should have seen how "vulgar" I was in Vietnam,1964.
cuhulin

Old March 8th 05, 11:01 PM
MnMikew

wrote in message
oups.com...
when I was in europe years ago, you were the kind of rude jackass that
gave americans a bad name.

You should have stayed there.

Old March 8th 05, 11:07 PM

Amarillo by morninggggggg,,,,,, up from San Antoinnnnnnn,,,,,,,,,
everything I've gotttttt ,,,,,,, is what I have onnnnnnnnnnnn,,,,,,,,,
How do you like my singing?
cuhulin

Old March 8th 05, 11:11 PM

pretty sad if you didn't know...just take a look at your posts for the
past few weeks. full of 4 letter words and other nasty vulgar language

Old March 8th 05, 11:11 PM

drop dead

Old March 8th 05, 11:57 PM

Nawwww,after I did my year over there,I decided to come back to the land
of the round eyes and the land of the big PX.
Then I did January 1965 through October 28,1965 in the 22nd Chemical
Company at Fort Hood,Texas and then back to civilian life.
cuhulin

Old March 9th 05, 12:20 AM
Honus

wrote in message
Nawwww,after I did my year over there,I decided to come back to the land
of the round eyes and the land of the big PX.
Then I did January 1965 through October 28,1965 in the 22nd Chemical
Company at Fort Hood,Texas and then back to civilian life.

And just what did you do in civilian life, cuhulin?

Old March 9th 05, 01:06 AM
Burr

wrote in message
ups.com...
trying to explain to you that you are a sick loser is like this old
expression:

"don't try to teach a pig to sing, it wastes your time and annoys the
pig"

Say Captain (of something),

Just because you can't understand what the pig is saying doesn't mean
the pig can sing!!!

I've know a lot of pigs in my time and I can assure you that pigs can
sing you just need to try a little harder to understand what they are
saying.

Pigs are the smartest animal on earth and probably better looking then
you are a lot of your girl friends.

Burr