Old March 27th 05, 05:58 PM
David Stinson

beerbarrel wrote: am still on both....and still have my security
clearance too!

BWAAAA HAAAA HAAAA!
What a laugh!
You couldn't get an "L" to clean toilets!
LOL!
Old March 27th 05, 10:13 PM
David Stinson

beerbarrel wrote:
Sure I can...Don't you remember? I was the guy standing in line behind
you.

And I still have my SC....unlike you!

Keep dreaming of the big, important jobs you'll do
when you grow up, widdle man...
Old March 28th 05, 12:22 AM
Eric F. Richards

David Stinson wrote:

beerbarrel wrote:
Sure I can...Don't you remember? I was the guy standing in line behind
you.

And I still have my SC....unlike you!

Keep dreaming of the big, important jobs you'll do
when you grow up, widdle man...

I'm very grateful that when I worked with the military, every single
person I worked with was far more adult, far better educated and far
more responsible than our Tracy here.

Old March 28th 05, 12:23 AM
dxAce

"Eric F. Richards" wrote:

David Stinson wrote:

beerbarrel wrote:
Sure I can...Don't you remember? I was the guy standing in line behind
you.

And I still have my SC....unlike you!

Keep dreaming of the big, important jobs you'll do
when you grow up, widdle man...

I'm very grateful that when I worked with the military, every single
person I worked with was far more adult, far better educated and far
more responsible than our Tracy here.

Who did you serve with....? Or did you just 'work' with them?

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old March 28th 05, 01:13 AM
David Stinson

Eric F. Richards wrote:
I'm very grateful that when I worked with the military, every single
person I worked with was far more adult, far better educated and far
more responsible than our Tracy here.

Amen, brother. I was honored and privileged to work with
the best bunch of people a man could possibly know,
and I miss them alot. I like the people I work
with now, and I like my current job, but it just isn't
the same as.... well, you know ;-).

Old March 28th 05, 01:17 AM
David Stinson

dxAce wrote:

Who did you serve with....? Or did you just 'work' with them?

Everyone's contributions count, Acehole.
I know you and Telamonkey think the whole world revolves around
your backsides and only *you* matter, but it ain't so.
Every person from the janitor to the general,
contractor to colonel is needed
to make the enterprise work, so they all count.
Your attempt to denigrate his service just because it
doesn't meet *your* twisted "standards"...
well; we'll just "consider the source."

D.S.

Old March 28th 05, 01:30 AM
Eric F. Richards

beerbarrel wrote:

On Sun, 27 Mar 2005 18:23:35 -0500, dxAce
wrote:

"Eric F. Richards" wrote:

David Stinson wrote:

beerbarrel wrote:
Sure I can...Don't you remember? I was the guy standing in line behind
you.

And I still have my SC....unlike you!

Keep dreaming of the big, important jobs you'll do
when you grow up, widdle man...

I'm very grateful that when I worked with the military, every single
person I worked with was far more adult, far better educated and far
more responsible than our Tracy here.

Who did you serve with....? Or did you just 'work' with them?

dxAce
Michigan
USA

He was never in the military. He wrote printer drivers for them. Tough
job...but somebody has got to take the reins and give it a go. We
should all be proud of him.

That's because a "printer driver" is something Tracy thinks he can
understand. Sad to say, he can't. He can't figure out other projects
or acronyms. I'd love to see him try to figure out ke_us_ke... who
knows? I might even have an unclassified partial prototype somewhere.

Old March 28th 05, 05:54 AM
dxAce

David Stinson wrote:

dxAce wrote:

Who did you serve with....? Or did you just 'work' with them?

Everyone's contributions count, Acehole.
I know you and Telamonkey think the whole world revolves around
your backsides and only *you* matter, but it ain't so.
Every person from the janitor to the general,
contractor to colonel is needed
to make the enterprise work, so they all count.
Your attempt to denigrate his service just because it
doesn't meet *your* twisted "standards"...
well; we'll just "consider the source."

Wait a second 'tard boy... did you hear that 'covert "go" signal'?

If not, then you just keep your mouth shut and stay hunkered down.

LMAO

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old March 28th 05, 06:39 AM
Eric F. Richards

beerbarrel wrote:

Oh I see how it is. It's your friends that went...not you! Go plug
away on your computer and leave military issues to the men. Come back
when you grow up.

Congratulations, you figured it out after only the fourth post. You
certainly qualify for a literacy award, perhaps even a shot at taking
the GED.

Don't forget Tracy, your boyfriend is waiting. Hold your ankles now.

Old March 28th 05, 01:30 PM
dxAce

"Eric F. Richards" wrote:

David Stinson wrote:

dxAce wrote:

Who did you serve with....? Or did you just 'work' with them?

Everyone's contributions count, Acehole.

Acehole has never worked with or for anyone. Back in his day, they
called him "ol' 4F."

4F?

Hardly, 'tard.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Yosemite Sam-An Update! dxAce Shortwave 21 March 7th 05 07:52 PM
Yosemite Sam dxAce Shortwave 40 March 5th 05 08:21 PM
Yosemite Sam's buzzing back? [email protected] Shortwave 0 December 31st 04 01:50 AM
Yosemite Sam Is Dead [email protected] Shortwave 0 December 24th 04 04:28 PM
Yosemite Sam Frequencies dxAce Shortwave 16 December 24th 04 09:45 AM