Old March 26th 05, 02:07 AM
Honus

"Jim" wrote in message
On Fri, 25 Mar 2005 07:11:11 -0500, Al Patrick
wrote:

Jim wrote:

Her parents told him to KEEP THE MONEY just let us have our girl back.
Someone else even offered to pay the greedy SOB a couple more million
just to walk out and let Terri's parents have her!

Exactly! He's not after money, is he! He's honoring her wish.
Doesn't sound like a "greedy SOB" to me!

He's after *money* but he's also, even more so, interested in *covering
his crimes* !

There is no money. It was awarded many years ago. It's long been
spent on her care.

Don't try confusing the issue with facts. It'll get you nowhere.

Old March 26th 05, 02:29 AM

I have said before rense.com and coasttocoastam are kook sites and Jeff
Rense and Art Bell and George Noory are full blown kooks and they even
look like full blown kooks too.I don't believe in that kook stuff and
and that conspiracy ****.I don't read that kook conspiracy stuff
either.But,sometimes there is an article or two at those kook sites that
are worth reading.Now,y'all get back to listening to Brother Stair and
Paster Pecker on your shortwave radio.I don't listen to kook crap on my
radio.The Big Trail movie is on tv now.
cuhulin

Old March 26th 05, 02:49 AM

You go tell that MD,Walker in Florida it's bull**** then.
cuhulin

Old March 26th 05, 02:52 AM

You are full of ****!!!! Honus.GET ****ED!!!!! I will not waste my time
with you again!
cuhulin

Old March 26th 05, 02:54 AM
Honus

wrote in message
I have said before rense.com and coasttocoastam are kook sites and Jeff
Rense and Art Bell and George Noory are full blown kooks and they even

Credit where credit's due...I do remember you saying that about all of those
people/sites except for rense.com, and you may have said that about them as
well.

look like full blown kooks too.I don't believe in that kook stuff and
and that conspiracy ****.I don't read that kook conspiracy stuff

Oh yes you do.

Old March 26th 05, 03:18 AM
Radio E V E R H A R T

On Thu, 24 Mar 2005 23:51:56 GMT, "Burr" wrote:

I can't believe this Terri Schiavo thing.

As a father I would be there killing some SOB the get my daughter feed.

Has America sunk to this point where we starve a person the death?????

This will go down as one of the "Blackest Things in American History"

For the first time in my life I am going to write letters to the papers
of the US and maybe the world.

This is un-real.

Burr

You need to spend some time in a nursing-home.

BE
Old March 26th 05, 03:34 AM
Honus

wrote in message
You go tell that MD,Walker in Florida it's bull**** then.

I rather think he knows.

Old March 26th 05, 03:36 AM
Honus

wrote in message
You are full of ****!!!! Honus.GET ****ED!!!!!

Sweet! Thanks! I'm sure hoping to.

Old March 26th 05, 04:44 AM

Gunfight at the O.K. Corrall.Almost so anyway.Latest news concerning
Terri at www.worldnetdaily.com It might wind up being a showdown
after all.Actually though,in real History,the real Gunfight at the
O.K.Corrall did not take place at the O.K.Corrall.It took place in a
vacant lot behind a photographers shop.
cuhulin