Old April 3rd 05, 08:30 PM
Les

I am not getting into any more ****ing contest (at least for a while
anyway) with y'all MORONS (and y'all know who you are) with
anybody,that's crap! By the way,the Dockers pants that I bought at

the
Goodwill thrift store for $4.00 were almost brand new.I need to go to
the foodstore now for coffee.
cuhulin

Quick, before you go, tell us which roads you will take and how far it
is and what kind of coffee and how much it is. Or maybe you buy that at
the goodwill store too!

Les

"The two most common elements in the universe are Hydrogen and
stupidity."

Harlan Ellison (1934 - )

Old April 3rd 05, 10:13 PM

a "subscription" to AC power or a "subscription" to batteries!

TANSTAAFL.

Jim

TANSTAAFL? I had to look that one up! "There ain't no such thing as a
free lunch."

Anyway, if you can't find an AM or shortwave radio that works without a
subscription to XM, there's something very, very wrong. I have lots of
radios, and while they do require batteries or AC power, not one--and I
mean not a single one--requires a subscription to XM.

Steve

Old April 3rd 05, 10:32 PM

Robinson Road to JR Lynch Road and I take a right on that Road going
South (South is always best) in front of the Home Depot and Office Depot
and them other stores in that little strip mall area (Quality Pets pet
store is there too,that is where I buy dog food for my little doggy,
Chicken Soup For The Dog Lovers Soul
www.chickensoupforthepetloverssoul.com is their website,my doggy eats
better than I do and that is no lie.$32.00 for a big 34 pound baggy of
that dog food,it last her over three months,it's the best dog food that
money can buy.I don't give my doggy junk!) and I go to Greenway Drive to
the wal fart supercenter store at the corner of Greenway Drive and
Highway 18.Anything else?
cuhulin

Old April 4th 05, 12:01 AM

I'd have a huge problem with them it if you put viable alternatives
right in my lap!!!

Steve

Old April 4th 05, 12:03 AM

What's the big deal about one more (satellite
radio)?

Jim

Does this mean you're interested in receiving my monthly newsletter?
It'll just be 'one more' subscription, after all.

Steve

Old April 4th 05, 12:08 AM

Or subscribe to www.standupgirl.com
cuhulin

Old April 4th 05, 12:14 AM

Next thing we know,we will have to subscribe to the air we breathe.There
are some democraps that wants us to pay via extra taxes for the rain
water that falls (Rain,one of God's Gifts to us) on the roof tops of our
homes and the rain that falls down on our yards.
cuhulin

Old April 4th 05, 12:18 AM
Les

Robinson Road to JR Lynch Road and I take a right on that Road going
South (South is always best) in front of the Home Depot and Office

Depot
and them other stores in that little strip mall area (Quality Pets

pet
store is there too,that is where I buy dog food for my little doggy,
Chicken Soup For The Dog Lovers Soul
www.chickensoupforthepetloverssoul.com is their website,my doggy eats
better than I do and that is no lie.$32.00 for a big 34 pound baggy

of
that dog food,it last her over three months,it's the best dog food

that
money can buy.I don't give my doggy junk!) and I go to Greenway Drive

the wal fart supercenter store at the corner of Greenway Drive and
Highway 18.Anything else?
cuhulin

Yeah, you are too easy Moron!

Les

Old April 4th 05, 12:18 AM
David

On 3 Apr 2005 13:49:37 -0700, wrote:

Jim wrote:
On 3 Apr 2005 07:52:45 -0700,
wrote:

David wrote:
Just buy $100 worth of Dorkers pants.

http://tinyurl.com/6roou

What's funny is, someone will buy the pants in order to get the

radio
only to discover, when they get it home, that it's nothing but a

high
tech paperweight without subscription to XM radio!!

Kinda like how nearly every radio in the world is a paperweight
without a "subscription" to AC power or a "subscription" to

batteries!

TANSTAAFL.

Jim

Better fewer subscriptions than more, no? If you like subscribing to
things, please send me a check for 20 dollars every month and I'll sign
you up for my newsletter.

Steve

Advertising is insulting. I prefer to pay a few bucks for the
opportunity to not be insulted so much.