Old April 8th 05, 02:47 PM
John Schneider

Default WTB - inoperable Lowe HF-150

I recently won an ebay auction for one of these in "excellent" condition.
The seller apparently sold other items in the same condition or cashed
checks sent to her and never shipped the items. She has since been removed
from ebay (see ebay item # 5756065429 ).

Anyway...the radio arrived in horrible shape and I have been able to resolve
most of the issues except one: the On-Off/Volume control shaft has pulled
from the potentiometer mounted to the main circuit board. The pot. is still
attached to the board, but the shaft is sitting on a shelf with the knob
still attached. As Lowes will no longer ship to the U.S. or Canada, I was
wondering if someone had a disabled HF-150 from which I could have the
On-Off/Volume control potentiometer with the shaft and volume knob attached.

Please respond off list if you think you might be able to help and thanks
for taking the time to read this.

John,