Old April 17th 05, 01:07 PM
Haerie

Default WTB: Kiwa MW Loop

Looking for a Kiwa MW Loop. Can do paypal or certified funds. Reply to
harry at connix dot com.

Old April 18th 05, 06:40 AM
RHF

Haerie,
=2E
F Y I - There is a Kiwa MW Air Core Loop Antenna
currently for auction on eBay.
=2E
eBay Auction Item # 5768444943
=2E
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=3D5768444943
=2E
Closes / Ends : 24 APRIL 2005 at 19:04:56 PDT
=2E
The eBay Seller is "AM FM Dxer" ? ? ?
=2E
Three nice clear pictures of the Kiwa MW Air Core
Loop Head, Asimuth Tilt Knob, and the Kiwa Tuning
and Regeneration Control Box.
=2E
Please Note: That this is NOT 'my' Auction
and I am NOT 'affiliated' with the Seller.
=2E
Here is a SEARCH for 'kiwa' within eBay
[ Consumer Electronics Radios CB/HAM/Shortwave ]
RESULTS "KIWA" =3D http://tinyurl.com/2fcqq
=2E
ABOUT - "Kiwa MW Air Core Loop Antenna"
LOOP ANTENNA =3D http://www.kiwa.com/kiwaloop.h=AD=ADtml
=2E
REMEMBER that these are No Longer Being Made and eBay
is the major source for few 'used' available MW Loops
=3D =3D =3D =3D Kiwa MW Air Core Loop Antennas =3D =3D =3D =3D
KIWA LOOP =3D http://www.kiwa.com/kiwaloop.h=AD=ADtml
that are currently being Offered : For Sale / For Auction.
=2E
=2E
as always - for your information and enjoyment ~ RHF