Old April 21st 05, 05:43 PM

Nahhhhh,MnMikew,I don't retain water.I just now took a BIG **** all over
YOU! Open your mouth,here comes Lunch! PLOP!! PLOP!! PLOP!!!
cuhulin

Old April 21st 05, 06:10 PM
John S.

As I remember J&R Music World had a good price.

Old April 21st 05, 06:44 PM

There may be some other online stores that offer lower prices
(www.dogpile.com Sony 7600 GR Radios) (I think Lucky once suggested
Amazon,but you know what happened between Amazon and Sure Needs,they
Screwed up!) for those radios.I think you can't go wrong with
www.jr.com J&R Music Company.If it was me,I would buy from them.
cuhulin

Old April 21st 05, 06:47 PM

I don't trust ebay at all.I prefer to buy from reputable stores and
Know! what I am buying,,, with a Warranty too.
cuhulin

Old April 21st 05, 06:54 PM

My last name is Ryan. www.ryans.org (and the SEPT does NOT!!! mean
September) I know an Irish lady from Limerick,Ireland who works at an
Irish Pub in Buckhead,Georgia.For y'all Dummies out there,Buckhead is in
the Atlanta area.Her mom's maiden last name is Ryan.That makes her a
Ryan too.
cuhulin

Old April 21st 05, 06:55 PM

There are twenty nine Ryan's (and I am one of them too) listed in my
Jackson phone book.
cuhulin

Old April 21st 05, 07:00 PM

La Strada movie comes on tv here at 1:00 PM Mississippi Coon Ass time
zone.When that movie is over,I am going over to the Goodwill thrift
store.Who knows? I just might find me a Sony 7600 GR Radio over there
for two or three dollars.Wish me Luck,the Luck O' the Irish.
Fisherman's Luck,Wet Butt and a Hungry Gut.
cuhulin

Old April 21st 05, 08:27 PM
Stephen M.H. Lawrence

wrote in message
My last name is Ryan. www.ryans.org (and the SEPT does NOT!!! mean
September) I know an Irish lady from Limerick,Ireland who works at an
Irish Pub in Buckhead,Georgia.For y'all Dummies out there,Buckhead is in
the Atlanta area.Her mom's maiden last name is Ryan.That makes her a
Ryan too.
cuhulin

There was an old lady from Buckhead....

(Nahh, too easy)

73,

Steve
--
Steve Lawrence
Burnsville, Minnesota

Every moment of a human life is an act
of worship.

Coincidence is God's way of being anonymous.

Great SSB Speakers Cheap Lucky Shortwave 6 March 31st 05 05:11 AM
Boy are we lucky! Universal Radio is still around Radioman390 Shortwave 15 June 15th 04 10:03 PM
Feeling lucky? Check this one out on ebay then.... Nc183d Boatanchors 3 December 5th 03 08:50 PM
LUCKY US ®K4OKA©BIG**AL** General 0 October 3rd 03 12:44 AM
LUCKY US ®K4OKA©BIG**AL** General 0 October 3rd 03 12:44 AM