Old April 21st 05, 12:46 AM

I can tell you for certain now,the radio is legally yours.If you decide
to take them to Court, (I Definately Would!) hang on to all email
transactions (and all paper work too,if any) and make paper copies of
them.
cuhulin

Old April 21st 05, 01:07 AM
Les

I can tell you for certain now,the radio is legally yours.If you

decide
to take them to Court, (I Definately Would!) hang on to all email
transactions (and all paper work too,if any) and make paper copies of
them.
cuhulin

Cookoolin, the lawyer.............

I'm sure he will be retaining you for your advice.

But, probably not.

Les

Old April 21st 05, 01:32 AM

A good Attorney and he won't lose so much as a penny and the radio is
his.I am telling y'all I am right.I have already checked it out.
cuhulin

Old April 21st 05, 01:48 AM
Ryan

On 20 Apr 2005 15:29:06 -0700, "John S." wrote:

And the subsequent checking account entry is (or will be) CREDIT REFUND
46.71

Or am I mistaken....

Correct.
Old April 21st 05, 02:00 AM

www.jr.com is very good.One of the best.
cuhulin

Old April 21st 05, 05:25 PM
MnMikew

"Les" wrote in message
oups.com...
Cookoolin, the lawyer.............

I'm sure he will be retaining you for your advice.

But, probably not.

Les

The only thing he's retaining is water.

Great SSB Speakers Cheap Lucky Shortwave 6 March 31st 05 05:11 AM
Boy are we lucky! Universal Radio is still around Radioman390 Shortwave 15 June 15th 04 10:03 PM
Feeling lucky? Check this one out on ebay then.... Nc183d Boatanchors 3 December 5th 03 08:50 PM
LUCKY US ®K4OKA©BIG**AL** General 0 October 3rd 03 12:44 AM
LUCKY US ®K4OKA©BIG**AL** General 0 October 3rd 03 12:44 AM