Old April 22nd 05, 02:04 AM
Al Patrick

Default Pastor Peters on 5070 NOW - 21:00 EDT / 01:00 UTC

Pastor Peters is on an hour earlier now, as every Thursday, on 5.070 MHz.

I think he may be on for three hours straight tonight. Seems he is on
Thursday nights.

He is about to tell us some of his experiences at the National
Association of Broadcaster's Convention.

Al
Old April 22nd 05, 03:42 AM
NOVFP

i likke paster peate petters he makke me fell proude to be white and he
talk about nasty jues rule the worrld and sumeday when i get my
genreale lisense i will call the greete leberty nett and talk to vick
and loose orfece now i hafe to go delever sume moar peizas at papa
jo'hnns then i wil talke about porkkbut

Old April 22nd 05, 04:44 AM
Stephen M.H. Lawrence

"NOVFP" wrote in message
oups.com...
i likke paster peate petters he makke me fell proude to be white and he
talk about nasty jues rule the worrld and sumeday when i get my
genreale lisense i will call the greete leberty nett and talk to vick
and loose orfece now i hafe to go delever sume moar peizas at papa
jo'hnns then i wil talke about porkkbut

M-O-O-N, that spells Jews, Laws yes, 'cause Tom Cullins says so!

73,

Steve
--
Steve Lawrence
Burnsville, Minnesota

Every moment of a human life is an act of worship.

Coincidence is God's way of being anonymous.

Old April 22nd 05, 02:44 PM
NOVFP

hoo is tomm culinns i never heeared of hem before i onnly know porkkbut
and the graete leberity net and passtor peate peateres cause of them
nasty jues and wihn i gett my genireal liscecnse i will call the graet
leberitye nett and tel them waht i thinnk about all of themm
mexxica'nns comeing over hear from rushaa i i i porkkbut song i i i
porrkkbut songg

Old April 22nd 05, 04:14 PM
Stephen M.H. Lawrence

"NOVFP" wrote in message
oups.com...
hoo is tomm culinns i never heeared of hem before i onnly know porkkbut
and the graete leberity net and passtor peate peateres cause of them
nasty jues and wihn i gett my genireal liscecnse i will call the graet
leberitye nett and tel them waht i thinnk about all of themm
mexxica'nns comeing over hear from rushaa i i i porkkbut song i i i
porrkkbut songg

(Cracking up)

M-O-O-N, laws yes!

73,