Old April 22nd 05, 04:53 PM

Iceland is nothing but a pimple on a turd.I once emailed the editor at
the Reykjavik online news rag about four years ago and I asked that
pimple on a turd editor if they are ever going to have an english
language version link to their stinking kotex rag of an online
newspaper.He told me to check back later.I never did,check back
later.**** em!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There is a story about how Iceland and
Greenland got their names.Greenland got it's name in order to fool
people into believing Greenland is nice and green and warm.I bet Les the
Loser didn't know that!
cuhulin

Old April 22nd 05, 04:56 PM

U.S.Airspace is the same as U.S.Seaspace and U.S.Landspace.It is all
U.S.Territory.
cuhulin

Old April 22nd 05, 05:17 PM
David

On Fri, 22 Apr 2005 10:53:42 -0500, wrote:

Iceland is nothing but a pimple on a turd.

This coming from someone in Mississippi...

Old April 22nd 05, 05:43 PM

Jackson,Mississippi here.At least I am not a dumb ass like you
are!,rickets.You wouldn't know the Truth if it slapped you upside your
face!
cuhulin

Old April 22nd 05, 11:59 PM
dxAce

Jim wrote:

On Thu, 21 Apr 2005 19:51:25 -0700, running dogg wrote:

Yep, the latest antiterror rule from the Bushies will force all airlines
to give passenger lists to Washington for all flights just PASSING OVER
US airspace. That's right, if the flight is NOT going to or from a US
airport, but is merely passing over US airspace, the airline must give a
passenger list to the US govt and it will be checked against the no fly
list.

Sounds like a good idea to me. These nut cases could just as easily
hijack an international flight and crash it in the US.

Every nation, as far as I am aware, has a right to control their airspace. And,
if that includes not only which airlines fly over it, but who might be on those
airlines, then so be it.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old April 23rd 05, 12:08 PM
Max Power

Dominion over airspace: it is a sovereign right, but not one that is
absolute...

Remember KAL 007!
Is the US verging into USSR style law over its airspace?

It is highly doubtful that 911 will be repeated again, the geopolitical
calculus is different now.
Are there ways [of not using planes] to inflict mass casualties, and create
mass property damage ... yes.
Checkmate.

Old April 23rd 05, 06:52 PM
Telamon

In article ,
"Max Power" wrote:

Snip garbage

"Is the US verging into USSR style law over its airspace"?

"Bushies"?

Are you just going to post whacky off topic political posts from now on?

Are you going to keep responding to the whack jobs that I have already
kill filed?

If you so inclined then post your intentions now so I can put you in the
kill file.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old April 23rd 05, 08:25 PM

Max Power. Waco,Texas.I could go on and on,but some of y'all get me
driff.
cuhulin

Old April 23rd 05, 08:27 PM

Max Power. Pogo Possum,We Have Met The Enemy and He Is Us.
cuhulin
(Ruby Ridge,Idaho)

Old April 23rd 05, 08:31 PM

It is More! Than! Highly! Probable! That! Another! "911" WILL! HAPPEN!
IN! U.S.A.!!!!! U.S.fed govt WILL! MAKE! SURE!!!!!!! THAT IT DOES!!!!
HAPPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mark my words.
cuhulin