Old April 23rd 05, 08:38 PM

I was in Palm Beach,Florida in 1992.I was sitting on a bench seat in
front of a Publix. (food store,sandwich and a carton of milk,my
breakfast) A woman was talkng to a Palm Beach "cop".American cops do not
roll their shirt sleeves up!
cuhulin

Old April 23rd 05, 08:39 PM

killfile me then,I don't give a ****.
cuhulin

Old April 24th 05, 12:54 AM
Ian Smith

wrote in message
Iceland is nothing but a pimple on a turd.I once emailed the editor
at
the Reykjavik online news rag about four years ago and I asked that
pimple on a turd editor if they are ever going to have an english
language version link to their stinking kotex rag of an online
newspaper.He told me to check back later.I never did,check back
later.**** em!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There is a story about how Iceland and
Greenland got their names.Greenland got it's name in order to fool
people into believing Greenland is nice and green and warm.I bet Les
the
Loser didn't know that!
cuhulin

Iceland doesn't do too badly online for a nation of only 280,000
people. I was able to find English news about them quite easily.

Oh, and Greenland, when it was first landed by vikings, did have
plenty of green, arable farmland, on which they settled and grew crops
etc. So the name was based on fact. Unfortunately, colder climate
change eventually put an end to the farming.
Funnily enough, climate change there is again making things
different. The locals have recently been growing more potatoes due to
higher temperatures. I think I heard that one somewhere on shortwave.