Old April 28th 05, 03:12 AM
Li-Changchun

"Ryan" wrote in message

Did you wipe it?

On your Kaito! Now it smells as well as it performs.

Old April 28th 05, 03:18 AM
Li-Changchun

"Ryan" wrote in message

Yes I'm laughing that the Sony doesn't come with a charger or
batteries

Yeap, those Chinese batteries and charger will last a lifetime.
They sure make that ass wipe radio perform so much better - ROTFLMAO!

or has a speaker that sounds worth a ****.

You deffinately never heard a 7600GR - ROTFLMAO

I've been a ham

A Bash book graduate?

for 25 years

Big ****!

and this is a good radio to keep on the nigtstand.

Better reception in the outhouse.

It
works and for half the price as the Sony.

Yeap, it works alright, just barely.

So you keep paying for the name and I'll keep the difference.

Let me know when you buy a second Kaito after the first one has its
scheduled self-lobotomy.

Old April 28th 05, 03:27 AM
Ryan

On Wed, 27 Apr 2005 21:12:43 -0500, "Li-Changchun"
wrote:

"Ryan" wrote in message
.. .

Did you wipe it?

On your Kaito! Now it smells as well as it performs.

I hear fine on it, dummy. If I didn't I would sell it to throw it in
a drawer. Right now I'm listening to 3.927 clear as a bell with the
whip antenna. Now go play with yourself.
Old April 28th 05, 03:58 AM
Ryan

On Wed, 27 Apr 2005 21:18:24 -0500, "Li-Changchun"
wrote:

"Ryan" wrote in message
.. .

Yes I'm laughing that the Sony doesn't come with a charger or
batteries

Yeap, those Chinese batteries and charger will last a lifetime.
They sure make that ass wipe radio perform so much better - ROTFLMAO!

or has a speaker that sounds worth a ****.

You deffinately never heard a 7600GR - ROTFLMAO

I've been a ham

A Bash book graduate?

for 25 years

Big ****!

and this is a good radio to keep on the nigtstand.

Better reception in the outhouse.

It
works and for half the price as the Sony.

Yeap, it works alright, just barely.

So you keep paying for the name and I'll keep the difference.

Let me know when you buy a second Kaito after the first one has its
scheduled self-lobotomy.

Please by all means, tell us what you recommend for a small receiver
for trips and just sitting on the nightstand. That's if you can be
serious for a moment in between your rants.
Old April 28th 05, 03:59 AM
running dogg

Li-Changchun wrote:

"Ryan" wrote in message

Yes I'm laughing that the Sony doesn't come with a charger or
batteries

Yeap, those Chinese batteries and charger will last a lifetime.
They sure make that ass wipe radio perform so much better - ROTFLMAO!

or has a speaker that sounds worth a ****.

You deffinately never heard a 7600GR - ROTFLMAO

I've been a ham

A Bash book graduate?

for 25 years

Big ****!

and this is a good radio to keep on the nigtstand.

Better reception in the outhouse.

It
works and for half the price as the Sony.

Yeap, it works alright, just barely.

So you keep paying for the name and I'll keep the difference.

Let me know when you buy a second Kaito after the first one has its
scheduled self-lobotomy.

Like your self-lobotomy? Hell, it worked on you. The worst thing that
could happen is that it starts broadcasting Voice of Korea all the time,
but unlike you that would at least be funny.

Old April 28th 05, 04:05 AM
Li-Changchun

"Ryan" wrote in message

On your Kaito! Now it smells as well as it performs.

I hear fine on it, dummy. If I didn't I would sell it to throw it in
a drawer. Right now I'm listening to 3.927 clear as a bell with the
whip antenna. Now go play with yourself.

Listening to 3927, bwaHAHAHA!

Who you calling dummy, retard?

Old April 28th 05, 04:08 AM
Li-Changchun

"Ryan" wrote in message
Please by all means, tell us what you recommend for a small receiver
for trips and just sitting on the nightstand. That's if you can be
serious for a moment in between your rants.

I use a SW07 which also has traveled around the world with me about a dozen
times.

A ham for 25 years and he still can't afford a decent radio - bwaHAHAHA.
Yeap, that Bash ticket done your pocket book well.

Old April 28th 05, 04:10 AM
Li-Changchun

"running dogg" wrote in message

Like your self-lobotomy? Hell, it worked on you. The worst thing that
could happen is that it starts broadcasting Voice of Korea all the time,
but unlike you that would at least be funny.

Oh the irony, THE IRONY.

As the most infamous always says - go tote it tard boy - bwaHAHAHA!

Old April 28th 05, 04:13 AM
Ryan

wrote:

Let me know when you buy a second Kaito after the first one has its
scheduled self-lobotomy.

You don't know anything about the inner workings of the radio, you
just don't like Red China making them. Here is a quote from you: "What
I would avoid like the plague are products made exclusively by and
branded by Chinese companies. Degan/Kaito is just one example.
Wal-Mart is full of Chinese company branded & manufactured
electronics. These are the companies that are now trying to set off on
their own in the world marketplace after having scalped western
company manufacturing and marketing knowledge. These new Chinese
branded companies are almost ALL own by the Communist government and
produce profits exclusively for the Communist Party coffers".

I would have respected your opinion on Chiina, but being dishonest
about why you don't like a product is just that, dishonest. You don't
have any reason to think the radio will fail, you just hate China. I
can respect opinion based on fact, not feelings.

Old April 28th 05, 04:15 AM
Ryan

On Wed, 27 Apr 2005 22:08:28 -0500, "Li-Changchun"
wrote:

"Ryan" wrote in message
.. .
Please by all means, tell us what you recommend for a small receiver
for trips and just sitting on the nightstand. That's if you can be
serious for a moment in between your rants.

I use a SW07 which also has traveled around the world with me about a dozen
times.

A ham for 25 years and he still can't afford a decent radio - bwaHAHAHA.
Yeap, that Bash ticket done your pocket book well.

I can afford anything I want. I just don't spend several hundred
dollars on something I'll use once in a blue moon. Are you the
resident troll here? Nice to meet you Mr. Troll.