Old April 30th 05, 11:31 PM
Eternal_VIRGIN_ Lloydie

Default Lardass confesses he has no money! Looks like his "promotion" was all a lie!

http://the-forum.us/nimbusters/forum...ard=8&id=18232

Author: Lloyd Davies, a TimeLORD
here all night tonight! (posted by )
Subject: Poor Lardass, he'll be home drunk and posting (whining)
here all night tonight!

Wrong crackhead.

I won't be drinking tonight because I am low on money this week plus
battle star gallactica will be on soon right after scooby doo.

BWHAHAHAHAHA..He watches "Battlestar Galactica" and "scooby doo
cartoons!" No wonder he can't get laid! BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!