Old May 16th 05, 09:15 PM
Michael Lawson

"dxAce" wrote in message

Michael Lawson wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

clifto wrote:

dxAce wrote:
Michael Lawson wrote:
Sorry to piggyback on this, but didn't you buy an R8A
recently, Ace?? Have you had a chance to play with it
yet and compare it to your other Drakes??

Yes, it's pretty much similar to the R8 and R8B. I don't

note
any real
differences in receiving capability. Currently sitting in

the
box whilst I
decide what to do with it.

Ship it here for extended testing.

$600 deposit + shipping.

I might take you up on it, Ace, if I don't find anything
interesting enough at the Hamvention.

Well, I certainly hope you have a great time at the Hamvention. I've

never gone
myself.

If you happen to see Joe Walsh, WB6ACU, please tell him that Steve,

N8KDV, in
Holland, MI says hello.

Will do. Since I'm just an SWL, I can burn through the flea market
a lot faster than on the times I've been there with a friend who's
a ham, so I should have some time to do some looking around
for more famous hams.

--Mike L.

DXACE Oh DXACE kmg369 Shortwave 2 March 14th 05 06:44 PM
Steven R Lare aka dxAce N8KDV WN8GKJ Greg Shortwave 8 February 28th 05 10:33 AM
OT- Do people like DXACE, and Bush Intend To Dominate The WholeWorld By Force and destroy the non-white world? I say yes indeedy! Theywill probably destroy the human race in trying as Hitler did. pickle Shortwave 22 December 5th 04 06:34 AM
dxAce selling the crown jewels..??? John Plimmer Shortwave 1 September 21st 04 10:17 PM