Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 21st 05, 04:02 PM
Stephen M.H. Lawrence

"m II" wrote:

Amazing how the administration has soured feelings toward the French.
Personally, I think they're generally pretty good.

mike

The "Dix" story is apocryphal, and stories abound.

For some reason presently unknown to me (Early onset Alzheimer's, perhaps?),
I was under the impression that the origin of the term came from Messrs.
Mason
and Dixon and their famous survey line.

73,

Steve
--
Steve Lawrence
Burnsville, Minnesota

Every moment of a human life is an act
of worship.

Coincidence is God's way of being anonymous.