Old May 24th 05, 11:45 AM
Tom Randy

Default Who Needs a Tin Foil Hat?

On Mon, 23 May 2005 22:24:38 -0700, C wrote:

http://www.thekcrachannel.com/news/4512146/detail.html

Got to love the loony people of the world!

Old May 24th 05, 12:43 PM
FanJet

C wrote:
http://www.thekcrachannel.com/news/4512146/detail.html

Just like the bush ranch.

Old May 24th 05, 12:45 PM
dxAce

FanJet (another obvious 'tard) wrote:

C wrote:
http://www.thekcrachannel.com/news/4512146/detail.html

Just like the bush ranch.

No... just like your head, 'tard.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old May 24th 05, 12:48 PM
FDR

C wrote:
http://www.thekcrachannel.com/news/4512146/detail.html

Just like the bush ranch.

No... just like your head, 'tard.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Oh, now I know who you are! George W. Bush. I could tell by your obsession
with 'tards and your never ending defending of Bush.

Old May 24th 05, 12:51 PM
dxAce

C wrote:
http://www.thekcrachannel.com/news/4512146/detail.html

Just like the bush ranch.

No... just like your head, 'tard.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Oh, now I know who you are! George W. Bush. I could tell by your obsession
with 'tards and your never ending defending of Bush.

Yeah! You weren't aware that the Prez listened to shortwave did you, 'tard boy?

LMAO

Now hit the road and tote it.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old May 24th 05, 03:09 PM
FDR

"dxAce" wrote in message

C wrote:
http://www.thekcrachannel.com/news/4512146/detail.html

Just like the bush ranch.

No... just like your head, 'tard.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Oh, now I know who you are! George W. Bush. I could tell by your
obsession
with 'tards and your never ending defending of Bush.

Yeah! You weren't aware that the Prez listened to shortwave did you, 'tard
boy?

LMAO

Now hit the road and tote it.

Hey George, shouldn't that read "...hot the road and snort it." ?

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old May 24th 05, 01:21 PM
dxAce

C wrote:
http://www.thekcrachannel.com/news/4512146/detail.html

Just like the bush ranch.

No... just like your head, 'tard.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Oh, now I know who you are!

You don't know jack, 'tard boy!

I suggest you hang out at rec.kindergarten.toys and leave the shortwave and
dx'ing to the big boys.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old May 24th 05, 03:10 PM
FDR

"dxAce" wrote in message

C wrote:
http://www.thekcrachannel.com/news/4512146/detail.html

Just like the bush ranch.

No... just like your head, 'tard.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Oh, now I know who you are!

You don't know jack, 'tard boy!

I suggest you hang out at rec.kindergarten.toys and leave the shortwave
and
dx'ing to the big boys.

I see, dxing is a an anachorinism for stealing the money from Americans and
giving it to the rich. Gotcha George!

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old May 24th 05, 11:01 PM
Dan Morisseau

FanJet wrote:
C wrote:

http://www.thekcrachannel.com/news/4512146/detail.html

Just like the bush ranch.

Dear Troll,

Thank you for your troll. Your troll has been evaluated by
our panel of experts. Here are the results of our tests.

We found that your troll was...
[ ] Grammatically incorrect
[ ] Incomprehensible
[ ] Just plain stupid
[ ] Laced with spelling and punctuation errors
[ ] Laden with circular reasoning
[ ] Offensive
[ ] Somewhat too revealing of your minimal mental abilities
[ ] Too similar to other trolls submitted in the past
[X] Without merit

Please get a...
[X] clue
[ ] grip
[ ] job
[X] life
[X] note from your mom

You should...
[ ] Get your ego boost some other way
[X] Go away
[ ] Have someone who can read review your postings
[ ] Not have "one for the road" next time
[ ] Put up a web site with your name on it to show the world
[ ] Realize that by trolling a group you hurt everyone, not just the
people you are mad at
[ ] Save your postings for later and think if you really want to send
them
[ ] Stay in school
[ ] Take down your web site, it's not very good
[X] Take your medication
[ ] Think about other people's feelings before you post

Suggested other activities besides trolling...
[X] Consider another hobby
[ ] Get your ego boost instead by helping out at a local hospital
[ ] Helping someone else
[ ] Posting something constructive
[ ] Spending some time with your family instead of your magazines

Thank you for your submission.

You have...
[ ] failed, must try harder
[X] failed utterly, without hope of redemption.
[ ] passed
[ ] passed with honors
Old May 25th 05, 06:22 PM
Michael Lawson

Wow. I haven't seen one of those in ages. Nice to
see that some people still bring out the troll form
every once in an while.

--Mike L.

"Dan Morisseau" wrote in message
m...