Old June 22nd 05, 06:57 AM
Mark S. Holden

Telamon wrote:

snip

Please don't take your radio apart on my account, I'll figure out what I
need to get when I get motivated. I do appreciate the offer for you to
disassemble your radio just to find this out for me.

I have one more question about the filter option. The radio is supposed
to take six filters and four are provided. I assume that their are two
open positions on the main board and that they are for small sized
filters. AOR has an optional filter board and as long as I want to
install two more small type filters I further assume that I don't need
to buy this daughter filter board. I expect that this optional daughter
filter board is for the large mechanical filters.

The radio pc board has two spaces with holes and contacts for a few
different small cased filters. You'll need to remove the top and bottom
covers of the radio to install them.

I've never seen their filter daughter board, but think they are for
larger filters. I don't know if they'll hold the filters I'm using.