Old June 2nd 05, 11:19 PM
Jim Douglas

you didn't try it out, it might not work or it could be perfect!

"Lucky" wrote in message
Hi Guys

Well my "brand new in Box" only taken out of box for pictures, arrived

with
a dent in the bottom left hand side near the switch. It was double boxed

and
had bubble wrap around it. The boxes arrived in Perfect condition. Not
crushed at all.

I wondered what the hell is going on here.
So I go back to the auction and take the picture he put up and enlarged

it.
Sure enough you can see the dent in the picture if you look hard. I can't
believe this ****.

Take a look at the auction yourself. Take the picture and enlarge it.

That's
the only way to see it. Look at the bottom left hand side and you can see
it's dented it on the side. What would you guys do? It looks like it might
have been dropped or something. Notice how he doesn't mention ONE word

about
this dent. WTF is this world coming too?
Could the PSU be damaged inside?

Look along the left hand side and move down near the bottom. See it?

Lucky

Old June 2nd 05, 11:35 PM
Lucky

"Lucky" wrote in message
[...]

I wrote the seller another e-mail. The ball is now in his court to settle
this friendly without any other needed problems for both of us. I did my
part. Just remember if it was you who bought a "brand new in factory box"
and was excited about receiving it, only to open the box and find it
damaged. How would you feel??? I could have bought many PSU's for $11, $15
and $20. NONE of this is my fault. All I did was win an auction I thought
was one thing but got another.

Like I said, this world is falling apart. There are no morals or feeling
left.

Lucky

Lucky

Old June 2nd 05, 11:39 PM
dxAce

"Lucky" wrote in message
[...]

You're a TOTAL 'tard.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old June 3rd 05, 01:20 AM

So you get a dented PSU off eBay...unfortunate, sure...but
c'mon...."the world is falling apart"??

http://www.songsforteaching.com/inte...hennypenny.htm

Old June 3rd 05, 01:37 AM
Cmd Buzz Corey

So you get a dented PSU off eBay...unfortunate, sure...but
c'mon...."the world is falling apart"??

http://www.songsforteaching.com/inte...hennypenny.htm

You should have heard him bitch about losing an auction to a fellow in
japan when the seller wouldn't sell the item to him instead of the guy
in japan. You would have thought the world was coming to an end because
he didn't get that radio he wanted.

Old June 3rd 05, 02:25 AM

Maybe when you go back, Lucky, you'll find that there are
merry-go-rounds and band concerts where you are. Maybe you haven't been
looking in the right place. You've been looking behind you, Lucky. Try
looking ahead.

Submitted for your perusal.

Old June 3rd 05, 05:56 AM
Lucky

wrote in message
ups.com...
Maybe when you go back, Lucky, you'll find that there are
merry-go-rounds and band concerts where you are. Maybe you haven't been
looking in the right place. You've been looking behind you, Lucky. Try
looking ahead.

Submitted for your perusal.

Perhaps you're right. Thank you. I appreciate that, really I do.

Lucky

Old June 3rd 05, 01:35 AM
Cmd Buzz Corey

Lucky wrote:

There are no morals or feeling
left.

But plenty of whinning, bitching, and crying and you got the market
cornered on that.
Old June 3rd 05, 02:04 PM
dxAce

"Lucky" wrote in message
[...]

Bottom line is, based upon the luck you've had of late, and perhaps for a long
time, you are no longer "Lucky".

Perhaps a change of moniker might turn things around for you.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old June 3rd 05, 08:56 PM
Cmd Buzz Corey

dxAce wrote:
Lucky

Bottom line is, based upon the luck you've had of late, and perhaps for
a long time, you are no longer "Lucky".

Perhaps a change of moniker might turn things around for you.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Whinney would be a better fit.