Old June 3rd 05, 09:25 PM
dxAce

beerbarrel wrote:

On Fri, 3 Jun 2005 15:00:57 -0400, "Mr Germanium"
wrote:

You hams are a fu-king weird bunch of people!
If you ain't tryin to 'jew-down' the price of
something which is already a bargain to begin
with, you're harping over a hairline crack or some
other imperfection. I mean jeebuz-H-cornchips on a rocket
propelled sled at the Bonneville Salt Flats...you guys are
a CHEAP bunch of *******s! I'd rather toss it in a dark
trash bag on the curb than sell to you skinflints !!

I don't think he is smart enough to be a ham...

Barely smart enough to be a SWL! One thing is certain.. he/she/it is not
"Lucky".

dxAce
Michigan
USA