Old June 6th 05, 01:08 PM
dxAce

m II wrote:

Honus wrote:

"John Smith" wrote in message

I am not a bigot, but I can't help notice the prison population is made
up of approx 1/3 illegal aliens, and about 75+ percent of the rest is
black--is it a bigot to know this?

So...what do you take those statistics to mean?

Poor people who commit crimes can't afford justice?..err..sorry..I meant a lawyer.

Perhaps they should simply just consider not committing crimes?

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old June 7th 05, 01:28 AM
Honus

"John Smith" wrote in message
Well, I am sticking my neck out here, but I'd say from those statistics
illegal aliens and blacks are likely to end up in prison--how do you
interpret 'em?

That's a non-answer if I ever heard one. Leaving the illegals out, -why- are
blacks more likely to end up in prison? Because they're black?

Old June 7th 05, 01:29 AM
Honus

"beerbarrel" wrote in message
On Mon, 06 Jun 2005 02:44:34 GMT, "Honus"
wrote:

"John Smith" wrote in message
I am not a bigot, but I can't help notice the prison population is made
up of approx 1/3 illegal aliens, and about 75+ percent of the rest is
black--is it a bigot to know this?

So...what do you take those statistics to mean?

There is not enough use of the electric chair.

Thank God I was sitting down. I actually agree with you.

I still think you're an ass, though.

Old June 7th 05, 02:59 AM
Honus

"beerbarrel" wrote in message
On Tue, 07 Jun 2005 00:29:38 GMT, "Honus"

I still think you're an ass, though.

That's OK....I know you are an ass!

And once again we see why I'm so under-whelmed by what you consider to be
wit.

Old June 7th 05, 05:48 AM
Burr

"Brian Denley" wrote in message
Just what this group needs: another biggot!

--
Brian Denley

Oh Brian, there you go again!

Old June 7th 05, 07:34 AM
RHF

BB,
Old June 7th 05, 07:37 AM
RHF

Froggy - Plonk Your Magic Plonker :
boing, Boing. BOING ! ~ RHF
. . . . .

Old June 8th 05, 04:17 AM
Honus

"-=jd=-" wrote in message
. 20...
On Mon 06 Jun 2005 08:28:55p, "Honus"
wrote in message news:bT5pe.4501$xI2.1628@trnddc09:

"John Smith" wrote in message
Well, I am sticking my neck out here, but I'd say from those statistics
illegal aliens and blacks are likely to end up in prison--how do you
interpret 'em?

That's a non-answer if I ever heard one. Leaving the illegals out, -why-
are blacks more likely to end up in prison? Because they're black?

Ok. You got us. There *is* a secret, govt-backed conspiracy to frame

people
of color for entirely fabricated crimes. To give you an idea of the

lengths
we are willing to go to, the witness protection program not only protects
federal witnesses, it's also used to relocate "murder victims" when we

need
to frame some (insert non-caucasion race here for homicide. The govt even
subsidizes the fake funerals...

You clearly misunderstood the thrust of my question. FWIW, I didn't imply
that they were innocent of wrongdoing, or that they didn't belong in the
pokey.

The response that I expected from the OP was that they were inferior human
beings because of their race. I wasn't trying to draw him into some social
commentary or discourse on the quote-unquote fundamental inequalities of our
system, or however some may want to characterize (or mischaracterize) it. I
just wanted the guy to come right out and say that it's because they're
blacks, and black's are incorrigible. That seemed to be underlying sentiment
he was expressing...I just wanted to help him go all the way if my sense of
what he was saying was correct. Then I could freely abuse him as I abuse Al
Patrick.

With cuhulin gone, I'm bored. jk

Old June 8th 05, 05:40 AM
m II

Honus wrote:

With cuhulin gone, I'm bored. jk

He was worthy of ridicule. You produced some of your best work in realigning his
status within this mainly august group. Me? I haven't written since his demise.
Someone had a theory that a scapegoat is needed to form a community, whether
it's a spiritual community or not. Sadly, there are only a few likely candidates
but as far as I can tell, they don't measure up to anywhere near cuhulin's
heaving haunches. I hear Cuhulin rented 'Dog Day Afternoon' a while back. He
thought it was a porn flick.

mike
Old June 8th 05, 11:03 AM

On Mon, 06 Jun 2005 08:08:07 -0400, dxAce
wrote:

m II wrote:

Honus wrote:

"John Smith" wrote in message

I am not a bigot, but I can't help notice the prison population is made
up of approx 1/3 illegal aliens, and about 75+ percent of the rest is
black--is it a bigot to know this?

So...what do you take those statistics to mean?

Poor people who commit crimes can't afford justice?..err..sorry..I meant a lawyer.

Perhaps they should simply just consider not committing crimes?

Like when your parents conceived you?