Old July 26th 05, 11:59 AM
dxAce

Doug Reese wrote:

dxAce wrote:

David wrote:

On Sat, 16 Jul 2005 18:40:39 -0500, "Brian Hill"
wrote:

Democrats are pussies! They don't know how fight.

B.H.

Senator John Kerry, Lt., U.S. Navy 1966-70; Silver Star, Bronze Star
with Combat V, and three awards of the Purple Heart for his service in
combat (1)

Faked! And he still owes us not only service time but also jail time!

By the way, Kerry was in the Naval Reserve... and yes, he was a Lieutenant, albeit a
Lieutenant (j.g.).

Oh yes, I don't think he has a Bronze Star with Combat V. A Bronze Star perhaps. His DD
214 lists a Silver Star with Combat V. How did he get that??

That's easy -- a clerk trped in on his DD-214. The same way a clerk put
down the wrong birthdate on mine.

It doesn't mean I was born 20 years later than I actually was, the same
way it doesn't mean Kerry was awarded a Silver Star with "V".

Everyone knows he has a Silver Star. Plenty of people were present for
the action for which is was awarded, and even more were there when he
received the award. There are no photos of him with that "V" on his
award.

It's a non-issue . . unless, of course, you don't like Kerry.

It's a non-issue if you like John 'Fraud' Kerry.

In which
case, every minor detail about his paperwork is nitpicked to death.

It's certainly an issue if he bragged having the Silver Star w/combat V on his website!

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old July 26th 05, 01:06 PM
dxAce

dxAce wrote:

Doug Reese wrote:

dxAce wrote:

wrote:

[...]

Oh yes, did I mention he's a self admitted war criminal... care to explain that away?

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old July 26th 05, 02:06 PM
Doug Reese

dxAce wrote:
Doug Reese wrote:

wrote:

Democrats are pussies! They don't know how fight.

B.H.

Senator John Kerry, Lt., U.S. Navy 1966-70; Silver Star, Bronze Star
with Combat V, and three awards of the Purple Heart for his service in
combat (1)

Faked! And he still owes us not only service time but also jail time!

Faked?

Yes.

Which ones?

Apparently several of them!!

And you would know that . . how?

By paying attention to detail.

Good, then if you've paid attention, please do better than "several of
them". Which ones? And while you're at it, what about them was "faked"?

I look forward to your reply.

Something you yourself have apparently failed to do.

Boy, you got me there. I guess I'll have to wait for your detailed
reply, with which you will really put me in my place.

Doug

Keep trying.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old July 26th 05, 02:10 PM
Doug Reese

dxAce wrote:
Doug Reese wrote:

dxAce wrote:

wrote:

[...]

He did no such thing. Many of his records were posted on his website.
Those records included his DD-214 (I assume you know what that is), and
on his DD-214 a clerk had typed: Silver Star with "V".

In fact, the actual medal, and accompanying citation, do NOT have a
"V". The Silver Star is in and of itself, for valor.

It's a non-issue.

Doug

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old July 26th 05, 02:13 PM
Doug Reese

dxAce wrote:
dxAce wrote:

Doug Reese wrote:

dxAce wrote:

wrote:

[...]

Why don't you post what he said, in it's entirety?

And then people can make up their own minds as to whether he was
admitting he was a war criminal, or whether you're just guilty of a
little over zealous spin.

Doug

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old July 26th 05, 03:32 PM
dxAce

Doug Reese wrote:

dxAce wrote:
dxAce wrote:

Doug Reese wrote:

dxAce wrote:

wrote:

[...]

Damn... you are truely amongst the clueless!

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old July 27th 05, 03:44 AM
Doug Reese

-=jd=- wrote:
On Tue 26 Jul 2005 09:06:21a, "Doug Reese" wrote in
message oups.com:

dxAce wrote:
Doug Reese wrote:

wrote:

[...]

That Silver Star with "V" reeks of some shenanigans...

No it doesn't. Asd I mentioned in an earlier reply, he wasn't awarded a
Silver Star with "V". That's just what a clerk incorrectly typed up on
his DD-214.

The award, and the citation, have no "V".

Doug

-=jd=-
--
My Current Disposable Email:

(Remove YOUR HAT to reply directly)

Old July 27th 05, 03:48 AM
Doug Reese

dxAce wrote:
Doug Reese wrote:

dxAce wrote:
dxAce wrote:

Doug Reese wrote:

dxAce wrote:

wrote:

[...]

Perhaps, but why didn't you post what he said?

And why didn't you tell us what was faked (another post/reply) in
regards to his medals, since you're the one who pays attention to
detail . . . and I, supposedly, don't?

Please, if I'm so clueless, why don't you educate me? Educate everyone
else, too, while you're at it.

Doug

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old July 27th 05, 04:30 AM
m II

dxAce wrote:

Damn... you are truely amongst the clueless!

He does it as charity work.
How long has he been visiting you? I'm actually surprised you admitted to being
clueless..congratulations.

mike
Old July 27th 05, 12:16 PM
dxAce

dxAce wrote:
Doug Reese wrote:

wrote:

[...]

Even without the "V" it still reeks of shenanigans... as do most of his medals.

And Kerry DID have that DD-214 up on his website with NO explanation about the
"V". Why? Because he thought we were all suckers, that's why.

Guess what? We're not all suckers, and John 'Fraud' Kerry, thankfully, went down
in defeat.

Get over it, 'tard boy.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Bring me up to date... Professor CB 8 July 15th 05 09:46 AM
AWOL "bring 'em on" Bush shephed General 0 July 13th 03 04:02 AM
AWOL "bring 'em on" Bush [email protected] Scanner 1 July 13th 03 04:02 AM
AWOL "bring 'em on" Bush shephed Shortwave 0 July 13th 03 04:02 AM