Old July 23rd 05, 12:57 AM

Shoot first ask questions later.

Nope! Asked the guy to stop.. he vaulted over a turnstyle into a
crowded subway car, they screamed " Everyone get out"
& then put 5 in him before he could detonate..

NOT your normal traffic stop....

( Your Mileage may vary )

They're serious when they say STOP though..

Volker Tonn wrote:
beerbarrel schrieb:

I like their style....

Shoot first ask questions later. That is how you deal with those
'holes.

They must have learned from the US marshalls...

Old July 23rd 05, 02:26 AM

Those brit cops don't know their a...s from a hole in the ground.bush
and blair Bombed London.
cuhulin

Old July 23rd 05, 09:45 PM
Philip de Cadenet

I like their style....

Shoot first ask questions later. That is how you deal with those
'holes.

I thought our police learnt that of those in Texas?
--
Philip de Cadenet
Transmitters 'R' Us
Old July 23rd 05, 09:48 PM
Philip de Cadenet

It's just been broadcast on the radio that the fella that got shot five
times was from Brazil and had nothing to do with the terrorists.

The downside to shoot first, ask questions later.
Old July 23rd 05, 09:55 PM
dxAce

Philip de Cadenet wrote:

It's just been broadcast on the radio that the fella that got shot five
times was from Brazil and had nothing to do with the terrorists.

The downside to shoot first, ask questions later.

Nah, that's the downside to running when apparently ordered repeatedly to stop.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

http://www.iserv.net/~n8kdv/dxpage.htm

Old July 23rd 05, 10:14 PM
Brian Hill

"-=jd=-" wrote in message It's also a
testament to doing what cops direct you to do when they are a bit
anxious following terrorist bombings. Cops pointing guns at you is
universally understood to mean "hands-up or die". Mr. Brazilian apparently
thought that didn't apply to him.

-=jd=-
--

Now that guy was defiantly "King of Tards"

B.H.

Old July 23rd 05, 10:26 PM

Downside is,limeylanders (brits) do not have the right to protect
themselves and family and friends anymore and the crime wave in
limeyland shot up sky high.Look around in some of the sidewalks and
walls of some of the buildings in limeyland and tell us what you see!
cuhulin

Old July 23rd 05, 10:28 PM

Now,you go peek out through the curtains in your limeyland windows.y'all
are famous for that.I don't peek,I go outside.
cuhulin

Old July 23rd 05, 10:29 PM

With a name like that,you ought to be ashamed of yourslf.
cuhulin

Old July 24th 05, 12:23 PM
beerbarrel

I guess stop means stop......He does not have to worry about stopping
now does he?